mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 05-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #41 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoman View Post
20 rd. capacity, but let's think for a moment, in terms of readily available rounds to pay forward towards your opponent, you are still left w/ a good 'ol ten.
Still more than the seven you're stuck with right now.

I'm just going to withhold judgement on these things until we have actual information at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #42 (permalink)
Formerly DeTrevni

They would be perfect for me if they were just a standard 10, but the flippable 20 seems interesting. if it works...

Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #43 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Attach your tipxs at the handle. Just flip the marker over. Or shoot both

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #44 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
sweet... another vague post designed to net more Facebook followers to fuel his ego.

color me annoyed.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
sweet... another vague post designed to net more Facebook followers to fuel his ego.

color me annoyed.
whom do you mean? the OP? scullcandy?
Old 05-12-2013, 03:12 AM   #46 (permalink)
Ask me How!

Could be all of the above? One created a thread with their symbol covering the product so you can't even see it that well and the other one hijacks the thread by putting this link on very next post... Oye Vey!

ZETAMAG.COM TIPX ExtendaWHAT?

Facebook / Twitter
GMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:07 AM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post

color me annoyed.
he earned his fame with his skills, let him bask in it.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:23 AM   #48 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN1 View Post
Could be all of the above? One created a thread with their symbol covering the product so you can't even see it that well and the other one hijacks the thread by putting this link on very next post... Oye Vey!

ZETAMAG.COM TIPX ExtendaWHAT?
The only reason I posted the link to this thread in response to his post was to let him know that there was already a discussion happening about this product, I wasn't trying to hijack his thread or take away from his promotion.

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:32 AM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
The only reason I posted the link to this thread in response to his post was to let him know that there was already a discussion happening about this product, I wasn't trying to hijack his thread or take away from his promotion.
son, shut the **** up and admit it so that he can feel good about himself for calling you out!

ironically that would make the 3 of you
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #50 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
Just a simple ten round magazine would been a good start. I'm not sure how 7-8 rounds went right to flippable 20. Maybe because of remote air and such. Ten rounds, using stock tubes, and done.
The 10rders I made were stronger than an original 7, I'll get a pic of the mod, it uses the 8rders with an internal block ran full length inside to make the backrail for the feedtube. This let's them use both firststrikes and regular paint. They're huge. 7rds got the 1911 through 90 years of service, it'll do for me I guess.

As for the hate on Angel, my patience is exhausted.
I didn't take skullcandy that way. Angel asked for support, skullcandy said we were already on it.(AH, sarcasm... I see!)

As for Malafanango, a history lesson.
In the year 1999, there was a single club that had as it's members every single, dedicated primary pistol player in the US.
Every player with 10yrs or more as a pistolero was in it. Everyone who played all pistol...

That club was ME. I don't remember you at the lodge meetings....

By 05 I had others in my club, all of them except Dirtnap from the old A5OG are members of this forum.
None of them are you.

If you want to be lord and arbiter of something, go pick something you know enough about to be in charge of and leave us pistolplayers alone.

Whether or not Angel is a legit pistol player will be decided by people who play pistol and not random trolls like yourself.

He's in a class for one on one pistol play with 1 guy I've played with. Weltman.
Weltman is not technically a pistol player, he's simply Weltman.
Simply put, if either of those guys come after you in game, you're out most of the time.

I've shot, been shot by and played alongside big names from woodsball AND speedball with my paintball pistols in the 27 years I've carried them.
I give props to Angel because he deserves it.

So until I see a tutorial from you on the tactical cartwheel malafanango, your uninformed, rude opinion is vetoed by real life.

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News