mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 08-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #111 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

I dunno, assuming the reliability is there I'd have no problem rocking one of these with my eNMEy... Toss in two bags of paint, play til lunch. Toss in another two bags, play til game over. No fuss in staging trying to load pods, more time to sit, relax, rehydrate, eat lunch, whatever. Less weight on the gun and a reduced profile on the top of the marker.

I have to say, the amount of hate because of "overshooting" is laughable. I can safely say I've never had anyone unload a whole 200 round hopper into me, so I doubt I'll have any concerns about someone with one of these unloading a whole 1200 balls into me either.

Hell, maybe I'll get REALLY cheeky and make an adapter mag to use it with my TPX. Now wouldn't THAT be funny....
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:49 PM   #112 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
I have to say, the amount of hate because of "overshooting" is laughable. I can safely say I've never had anyone unload a whole 200 round hopper into me...
That's because you're not the only one people want to overshoot. The problem with paintball today is that you want to overshoot everybody, but you're limited to the supply of paintballs in the hopper. Yes it'd be nice to unload all 200 into just you, but then the guy next to you gets away clean. Tell me, is that justice? I didn't think so.

For decades players have limited themselves to overshooting to 10, MAYBE 20 paintballs tops, so they can conserve enough to overshoot the next guy. Not any longer! Now you can unload as much as you want onto however many people you can get your eyes on without skipping a beat.

And with a little knife and duct tape action you can mount another whole case of paint on top the Strikeloader in case you want to never let go of the trigger. Ever. Just in case.
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:52 AM   #113 (permalink)
Post Whore

Youd still have to let go of the trigger. Full auto isnt field legal. People cant aim with electros as it is. If people want to miss 1200 times instead of 300 let them. If you actually let someone with this assload of paint roll up on you and bunker you thats your fault. I cant imagine you could move all that fast with this thing. I dont really effects things one way or the other. I do think its overpriced though. People diy crap like this all the time and im sure for much cheaper.
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #114 (permalink)
OKC

My mistake.

Last edited by arturo; 08-31-2013 at 05:32 PM.
arturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:47 PM   #115 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo View Post
Lots of...
Obvious deliberate satire directed at those who would think that this new product will usher in an era of an overhsooting epidemic that has gracefully eluded the game of paintball for 20+ years. Complimenting the post which I had quoted.
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
I dunno, assuming the reliability is there I'd have no problem rocking one of these with my eNMEy... Toss in two bags of paint, play til lunch. Toss in another two bags, play til game over. No fuss in staging trying to load pods, more time to sit, relax, rehydrate, eat lunch, whatever. Less weight on the gun and a reduced profile on the top of the marker.

I have to say, the amount of hate because of "overshooting" is laughable. I can safely say I've never had anyone unload a whole 200 round hopper into me, so I doubt I'll have any concerns about someone with one of these unloading a whole 1200 balls into me either.

Hell, maybe I'll get REALLY cheeky and make an adapter mag to use it with my TPX. Now wouldn't THAT be funny....
Well said! I was just thinking about using this kind of product on my eNMEY as well...

I don't know why people are so negative about this product. Regardless of how you feel about its utility you should be proud that someone is dedicating their time and resources to innovate in the world of paintball. Outside the box thinking is what this sport needs, NOT more of the same crap with new name over and over and over again.
Podskizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #117 (permalink)

I could see it selling to people building double troubles and scenario tanks/turrets.

The world is like an ice cream sunday.
bassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #118 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podskizee View Post
I don't know why people are so negative about this product. Regardless of how you feel about its utility you should be proud that someone is dedicating their time and resources to innovate in the world of paintball. Outside the box thinking is what this sport needs, NOT more of the same crap with new name over and over and over again.
Less paint in the air is what this sport needs, not 25,000 round loaders.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #119 (permalink)
pump snob

strikeloader this
a goddamn SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS - YouTube
Old 09-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coggles View Post
Now if only I had a paintball minigun.....
Time to fire-up Ol' Painless.
DevilMayCare is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News