mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 08-20-2013, 11:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Tinkerer

CCM Fan
I think that this would be a wonderful device if you had a gun that fed from the bottom like the q-loader ssi gun could. Since it puts a smaller blimp on the top, you still can't easily aim down the barrel. The $269 price tag is quite high and instantly puts out if reach of almost all of the average players out there.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

Someone needs to put together a rig with this, a scuba tank, and a mag.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

stick that thing on the side of a tippmann a-5, why not? not that i'd ever need that much paint for a game.
Cyco-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Ugh... what's next, a paintball Strikeforce cart? Pull your backpack full of balls on a cart behind you.
I'll stick to hopperball thank you very much.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
Mexican Ninja

LOL!
Fine, you made a new product. Good for you.
Those were the best takes you could get of people reading queue cards? Come on CCM Canada. smh.
I guess paintball is a different beast in Germany.

MCB FEEDBACK EBAY FEEDBACK
CentCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #26 (permalink)
ex-cyborg

Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
I think a smaller paint loadout, same footprint, with space for a large HPA tank and a few liters of water (with drink tube) would be a good seller. Maybe integrate a remote line into the ball feed hose?

As for the price point, it's not too bad considering what it can do. Rotors were at nearly $200 at one time IIRC.

They need to make it FOR the scenario guys. Something that allows you to stay in the field longer. That is where their market is. make it replace a large amount of gear, and make it MOLLE compatible, both to attach it to current vests, and to allow players to attach extra items to it.
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:18 AM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkson View Post
I think a smaller paint loadout, same footprint, with space for a large HPA tank and a few liters of water (with drink tube) would be a good seller. Maybe integrate a remote line into the ball feed hose?

As for the price point, it's not too bad considering what it can do. Rotors were at nearly $200 at one time IIRC.

They need to make it FOR the scenario guys. Something that allows you to stay in the field longer. That is where their market is. make it replace a large amount of gear, and make it MOLLE compatible, both to attach it to current vests, and to allow players to attach extra items to it.

If they made a smaller version with MOLLE attatchments, all of the other things you mentioned would be possible by the end consumer; that should be within their means to manufacture without wanting to get into providing/supplying airlines, etc. Which in the end seems very plausable that they might be willing to make such a thing. Contact them and pitch it to them.

Shoot, comment about it on their youtube video. I have no doubt that there will be a bunch of people on there agreeing with you. That might give them reason to believe it would be worth their time. It appears more and more that paintball manufacturers are listening to the players and making changes to suit the players.

why do you think i drive so carefully?

My feedback
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:11 AM   #28 (permalink)
camocow200

Oh goodie, Just what the milsimmers need to match the $1,000 A5s/X7/Phenoms. Dump that cyclone feed and get a DF and your done with that that peskey reloading when playing with the walkons..Add a spot for your walkie and a jack for a throat mike and add another 100 on the list price.

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.

Last edited by woouulf; 08-21-2013 at 03:14 AM.
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:12 AM   #29 (permalink)
ex-cyborg

Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by danssoslow View Post
If they made a smaller version with MOLLE attatchments, all of the other things you mentioned would be possible by the end consumer; that should be within their means to manufacture without wanting to get into providing/supplying airlines, etc. Which in the end seems very plausable that they might be willing to make such a thing. Contact them and pitch it to them.

Shoot, comment about it on their youtube video. I have no doubt that there will be a bunch of people on there agreeing with you. That might give them reason to believe it would be worth their time. It appears more and more that paintball manufacturers are listening to the players and making changes to suit the players.
good point. or they can sell the 'upgrades' seperatey for those who don't want to figure it out. A hpa pouch and remote upgrade, hydration upgrade, etc.
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:16 AM   #30 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
Ugh... what's next, a paintball Strikeforce cart? Pull your backpack full of balls on a cart behind you.
I'll stick to hopperball thank you very much.
Man that made me laugh much more than it should have.

I'm seeing a dude struggling in the middle of a creek with a librarians cart with a hose to his gun.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News