mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Baines got a 4pack up the middle!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Newbie++
 
noclue119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH


It's the new agg. I hate it.
FYI Mr H. and Steve Nabi are two of the most down to earth people you can meet. I said "I thought they would be like frat boys but they were more like organized owners running a successful Paintball fields".
__________________
"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."



My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Major Power Factor
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
FYI Mr H. and Steve Nabi are two of the most down to earth people you can meet. I said "I thought they would be like frat boys but they were more like organized owners running a successful Paintball fields".
The dude has to be smart to create the empire he has strictly from videos on YouTube. Great to hear he's nice, too; I'm just not a fan of the persona he puts on or the kiddies (of any age) that emulate it.

Also... WAY TO GO X-FACTOR. What a crazy game to win on, too. It looked for sure like Impact had it, it went back and forth a few times, and then X-Factor came out blazing and absolutely tore them to pieces on the last point.

Do we know who won pump?
__________________
Follow my shooting exploits on Instagram: MattyShootsStuff

Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Newbie++
 
noclue119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
The dude has to be smart to create the empire he has strictly from videos on YouTube. Great to hear he's nice, too; I'm just not a fan of the persona he puts on or the kiddies (of any age) that emulate it.

Also... WAY TO GO X-FACTOR. What a crazy game to win on, too. It looked for sure like Impact had it, it went back and forth a few times, and then X-Factor came out blazing and absolutely tore them to pieces on the last point.

Do we know who won pump?
Yes Shortbus got first. We got second(Asylum Trueballers). Total Greif 3rd and NPI 4th
__________________
"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."



My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

I hung out with the Shortbus guys at PBX last weekend. That's awesome!
__________________
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
Major Power Factor
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
Yes Shortbus got first. We got second(Asylum Trueballers). Total Greif 3rd and NPI 4th
And grats to you!
__________________
Follow my shooting exploits on Instagram: MattyShootsStuff

Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Newbie++
 
noclue119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
And grats to you!
Thanks.
__________________
"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."



My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Newbie++
 
noclue119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
I hung out with the Shortbus guys at PBX last weekend. That's awesome!
Great group of guys. It was fun playing against them.

Next time you see them, tell them Ying says hi.
__________________
"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."



My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC