|Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB|
| ||Thread Tools|
|11-19-2013, 03:30 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2008
KEE Action Sports looking to hire CAD Designer
KEE Action Sports is a leading paintball manufacturer and distributor of paintball equipment, apparel and paintballs. Industry leading brands include Empire, Empire Battle Tested, JT Paintball, JT SplatMaster, Spyder and other highly regarded paintball brands/products.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD Designer who functions as part of the Design and Engineering team to create and document the design and specifications of new innovative products. This job will require relocation to Northwest Arkansas.
Prepares complete and accurate 3D CAD models and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes by performing the following duties:
Education and/or Experience:
• Design experience with emphasis on plastics.
• 2 year technical degree is preferred.
• Highly skilled with 3D CAD, Solidworks a plus.
• Good interpersonal, computer and communication skills
• Knowledge of paintball or related industry preferred
Prepares complete and accurate 3D CAD models and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes by performing the following Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Create 3D CAD models of plastic injection molded parts.
• Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
• Updates current prints, develops new prints, updates BOM's and assists in the engineering change process.
• Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
• Creates model design from sketches; makes adjustments or changes as necessary or desired.
• Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
• Confers with Engineering, Product management, R&D, Quality, & Warranty departments to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
• Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches.
Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
• Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork using drafting instruments, paints and brushes, or computer-aided design equipment.
• Present designs and reports to customers or design committees for approval, and discuss need for modification.
• Evaluate feasibility of design ideas, based on factors such as appearance, safety, function, serviceability, budget, production costs/methods, and market characteristics.
• Research production specifications, costs, production materials and manufacturing methods, and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
• Investigate product characteristics such as the product's safety and handling qualities, its market appeal, how efficiently it can be produced, and ways of distributing, using and maintaining it.
• Participate in new product planning or market research, including studying the potential need for new products.
• Support Quality with drawing callouts to support first article inspection and manufacturing control at the factory level
• Support Warranty department by analyzing designs, affecting changes to designs upon request for improving customer satisfaction.
Full benefit package after 90 days of service including PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, PTO and 401k.
KEE Action Sports
1201 S. E. 30th Street, Bentonville, AR 72712
*Qualified candidates will be contacted – no phone calls or Agents please*
*No company paid Relocation*
We are a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
First Strike Paintball
|11-19-2013, 05:23 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2008
IMHO North West Arkansas is a lot better than the NJ. I was out of that office for about 5 months before they moved me out here
Cost of living is cut in half down here in Arkansas. Beautiful mountains, less traffic, same stores, malls and what not to keep the female friend happy and occupied, plus a ton of wilderness to explore.
First Strike Paintball
|11-19-2013, 06:07 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Not a Furry
all my experience is oil/gas structural steel and my solidworks is pretty weak otherwise I would be all over this. And yeah Arkansas has nice places to live, almost as good as East Texas.
|11-19-2013, 08:40 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Damn if only I was in second year! Then I would have all the right skills. It sucks being in first year engineering.
My Family: Empire Sniper (lava red) || Dye DM12 (red and white) || Sheridan PGP (brass)
My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
|11-19-2013, 08:44 PM||#7 (permalink)|
MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN
Is that the old BE headquarters?
|11-19-2013, 09:58 PM||#8 (permalink)|
|11-20-2013, 12:51 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Agh, why cant I be ready to graduate yet!?! Hopefully a few years from now a similar position will open up with my name on it!
Edit: I may just apply and see what happens
Last edited by masternater1217; 11-20-2013 at 08:06 PM.