mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   Pico Body Shell Kits Available! 100% made in USA (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/247921-pico-body-shell-kits-available-100%25-made-usa.html)

manike 12-20-2013 04:44 PM

Pico Body Shell Kits Available! 100% made in USA

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...1&d=1387575576

First off I want to say thanks to Carter for being my sounding board and field tester when I first came up with this concept and project. He had the first prototypes and was testing it out for a while before I released the files to everyone :)

Since I open sourced and released the 3D files for the Pico Body Shell kits that turns any Halo B/EmpireB/Invert Halo Too etc. into a 100 round force feed loader I have had people asking me if they could buy them or where to get them printed. Unfortunately paying someone else to print them almost always ends up cost prohibitive (hundreds of dollars).

I was contacted after the release of the files by a USA company in Michigan who hand molds urethane parts from tools made using rapid prototyping processes. While this is still not cheap, and some end tweaking/trimming may sometimes be needed by the end user it does mean I can now offer the full shell kit consisting of the left shell, right shell, battery door and rip drive knob for sale.

I have them available currently in black for $50. They are 100% hand made in the USA. You can buy them from my webstore www.inceptiondesigns.com or by e-mailing me/paypalling me via sales@inceptiondesigns.com, if you paypal directly I can usually ship to anywhere in the mainland USA for $8 (my store defaults higher to a medium box unfortunately but I can always fix that if needed).

Please feel free and browse the web store and add anything else you may be interested or e-mail me at the above e-mail address if you have any questions. :)

Mar 12-20-2013 04:47 PM

what engine do I need to have to throw in there?

manike 12-20-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mar (Post 2866085)

The guts from ANY Halo B style loader will work so the list includes Halo B, Halo B V35, Magna, Empire B, Empire B2, Empire Scion, Empire Halo Too, Invert Halo too... with or without rip.

Basically if it was in the original Halo B body shell style, or the Magna body shell style it will fit. Some take a little more fiddling than others, but they can all be made to work.

It will take any battery pack from the 6AA's down.

My favourite guts to use are the Empire B2 with the sound board, spring loaded S4 drive cone and rip drive, then you can use the 4AA pack and get great results.

I have also run that loader without any batteries and get 20 shots when I spring wind it before I need to wind it again. No batteries needed for a force feed loader that works great on a pump gun. Losing the battery pack and board makes it even lighter too which is nice. :)

Many people have a loader with broken shells which would be an ideal donor. Or you can find people selling them for as low as $20!

desertT1 12-20-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mar (Post 2866085)

Halo/Reloader B/Magna IIRC.

808raoul 12-20-2013 04:57 PM

Do want now. PMing you a question Manike.

Edit: No Pms so: Question. Do we email you at sales@inceptiondesigns.com and wait for conformation from you or can we just Paypal direct to sales@inceptiondesigns.com now.

manike 12-20-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 808raoul (Post 2866090)

Happy to answer any questions but please e-mail it to me. sales@inceptiondesigns.com

I have gotten lost trying to keep up with PM's on all the different forums before and don't want that to happen again so I try to do everything via my company e-mail so I can file everything and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. :)

manike 12-20-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 808raoul (Post 2866090)

Edit: No Pms so: Question. Do we email you at sales@inceptiondesigns.com and wait for conformation from you or can we just Paypal direct to sales@inceptiondesigns.com now.

Either works.

If you paypal including the shipping I can take care of it directly. If you want something else off the site, like a t-shirt or a hoodie etc. then e-mail me and I will work it out to get the best shipping I can and then you can paypal once we get it all sorted out :)

808raoul 12-20-2013 05:06 PM

Thank you for the quick replies sir. I emailed you but I will Paypal you at sales@inceptiondesigns.com for just the shell kit. I would like to get other items but I gotta wait till after the holidays are done. My wife is on my ***.

Kahnif 12-20-2013 05:07 PM

Why not make it longer front to back instead of making it so tall? Though I am glad to see a smaller force feed hopper finally make it to the market.

808raoul 12-20-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahnif (Post 2866100)
Why not make it longer front to back instead of making it so tall? Though I am glad to see a smaller force feed hopper finally make it to the market.

I think the guts dictate the height of the loader.

I am also glad for a smaller loader.