mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 05-01-2014, 01:58 AM   #351 (permalink)
Post Whore

I haven't had your issues with mine.
And I've played numerous games with it already.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:12 AM   #352 (permalink)
Zombie Bait

Send a message via AIM to Calavera357

Yeah it's not only mine which is what convinced me to try another marker.
Calavera357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:30 PM   #353 (permalink)
It's all good

CCM Fan
You are not alone - my gripframe came broken in the box and now my receiver has several cracks and stress marks. Milsig has been stellar with their customer service and have replaced my broken/cracked parts in 24 hours. Since then it's been smooth sailing.

I think they might've had a bad batch, because while it is true that I've seen several people post on the Milsig group that they were having issues, there are a buttload of people on the fileld that aren't having any issues whatsoever.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:02 PM   #354 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
I had the cracked grip frame issue, which was due to the overtorqued tool at the factory
Old 05-12-2014, 12:58 AM   #355 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Anyone wait over a month to receive their M17? Long story short, my M17 was suppose to ship out to me on April 14th. And now its May 11.
s9ac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:34 AM   #356 (permalink)
Zombie Bait

Send a message via AIM to Calavera357

Took mine awhile to ship out. Doug was real good at keeping me updated, but it was about a month and a half for mine to leave MilsigDirect - and I had one of the first shipments. I think they under-ordered from their manufacturer in Taiwan so I wouldn't be surprised if you were waiting for MilsigDirect to get it from there.
Calavera357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:21 PM   #357 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calavera357 View Post
Took mine awhile to ship out. Doug was real good at keeping me updated, but it was about a month and a half for mine to leave MilsigDirect - and I had one of the first shipments. I think they under-ordered from their manufacturer in Taiwan so I wouldn't be surprised if you were waiting for MilsigDirect to get it from there.
Thanks. I just got my tracking number from Hustle and expecting my order this Friday. Huge order and I cant wait.
s9ac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #358 (permalink)
Canada eh?

Tried to play with my new XDC over the weekend.... It's having an interesting issue. Besides chopping FSR like a blender. The bolt keeps lodging into the barrel. Once lodged all the HPA dumps out. Not even a mighty pull on the bolt reset handle will free it. I have to unscrew the barrel a couple turns until I hear 'ca-chunk' when the barrel comes free. I wrote milsig explaining this. Hope their CS is as good as you dudes say.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:16 PM   #359 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
milsig barrel or something else? assuming it had sizing since the bolt sticks in it. My guess is the barrel is getting to far into the marker, so either it's the barrel threading putting it in too far or the barrel adapter on the marker is allowing it too far in
Old 09-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #360 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0S1GN4L View Post
Tried to play with my new XDC over the weekend.... It's having an interesting issue. Besides chopping FSR like a blender. The bolt keeps lodging into the barrel. Once lodged all the HPA dumps out. Not even a mighty pull on the bolt reset handle will free it. I have to unscrew the barrel a couple turns until I hear 'ca-chunk' when the barrel comes free. I wrote milsig explaining this. Hope their CS is as good as you dudes say.
There are a number of reasons this could be happening
  • bolt pin is bent
  • hopper cover is sticking in too far into the chamber causing the bolt to angle down ad become lodged (which also leads to bolt pin issues and spring issues and bolt damage)
  • it is not technically lodging in the barrel but getting stuck on the spring
  • did you follow the "here is your new M17" instructions before airing up?
  • disassemble and take a look at the bolt pin, the hopper cover "ball rest" area for wear/tear, the bolt itself is it unusually worn on one side/area, are certain "edges" of the bolt or the shell where the spring sits "chewed"
  • is the interior of the shell unusually worn in any areas
  • pictures would be helpful

Also Psiworx PCIII will help if you cannot reset your marker the proper way the QDetach is great to prevent total tank venting if you run remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News