mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 04-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Oh Man. Got to talk with him a couple of time when he turned the MCB and AO crowd on their heads when he sold his rental mag fleet at a crazy low price. Great guy and fun to deal with. Had thought of rolling the 2 Mags I got and restored but now I think I'll keep them and turn them from my farorite beater mags into a tribute to Brandon. How do you pay Homage to such a leader in the sport. I'll find a way and they won't be wall hangers. Come to think of it just kickin a... on the field and in the woods as my mags do is a testament to Him. Rest well my friend.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical,
Liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Do we find the cost of freedom
Buried in the ground
Mother Earth will swallow you
Lay your body down
lyrics-crosby-stills-nash
Runamok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

R.I.P.
Pump_Action_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
See you in the middle!

Too all of you who have touched his life in some way many thanks. Brandon Cayetano was my 2nd cousin growing up. His father (1st cousin) was my uncle, who was once the Governor of the State of Hawaii. Brandon and I grew up together, went to school and then college together! He always had a keen sense for life and shared it with others. He introduced me to TAG first in Olomana (horse country) near Waimanalo in 1984, then to Senator Hiram Fong's Kuuloa Ranch near China Man's Hat island in Kaneohe, in 2001 he ran Hawaii All-Stars field off of Nimitz Highway in Honolulu Oahu which still exists and is run by his partners. He was quite an innovator and the assumed role of "ambassador of paintball" in Hawaii. His passing was on the 25th of March of congestive heart failure. So young my cousin, I will miss him forever. Then, I will see him again "in the middle"!
guecoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:21 PM   #24 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Brandon's memorial event 4/26/14. Thanks Jason Kalamau for this very touching video.

Aloha 'oe Brandon and thank you for all that you've done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ynPmEy_OU
nostayhome is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News