mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 12:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
These shotguns are made by Umarex and marketed by RAP4.Total potmetal POS.I had one,never worked.The only way this is for home defense is if you used it as a club
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 06-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher068 View Post
These shotguns are made by Umarex and marketed by RAP4.Total potmetal POS.I had one,never worked.The only way this is for home defense is if you used it as a club
haha!!I can see some idiot slipping a few in at a big game and ruining a weekend possibly hurting someone.A nightmare thanks walmart!!
Old 06-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

See the news from a few years ago where some schumcks loaded steel ball bearings in their guns at a big game at Skirmish.

Not a good thing.

E
Old 06-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore

See the problem is that empty plastic shells are available for purchase by anyone and as we all know you are not limited to only shooting "paint" if you wish to be a .

As are nylon, rubber, "scented", oil based(for actual tree marking), powder filled and a certain companies "GOLF" balls. None of these especially the plastic that could be filled with anything some could get his hands on are suitable for "play" or recreation and are not "restricted" per se.

That scares me more than some capsaicin powder at one particular wallyworld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:54 PM   #25 (permalink)

it sucks paintballers have to worry what morons might do with them and hurt us/our sport, just like real guns, dogs, mcdonalds coffee; too bad we are a society that holds everyones hand and points blame at things instead of the people who aren't suited to have them.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Newbie in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL17E 76 View Post
See the problem is that empty plastic shells are available for purchase by anyone and as we all know you are not limited to only shooting "paint" if you wish to be a .

As are nylon, rubber, "scented", oil based(for actual tree marking), powder filled and a certain companies "GOLF" balls. None of these especially the plastic that could be filled with anything some could get his hands on are suitable for "play" or recreation and are not "restricted" per se.

That scares me more than some capsaicin powder at one particular wallyworld.
No worries then, Those empty plastic shells are crap, I just got done sending back a 1000 of them, because their new design is flawed and makes them almost imposable to fill and seal with anything.

My review was as follows: The quality of these new shells is no good, the 2 half's fit together sloppily that allows movement between the two half's when joined.
The male half's insert is next to nothing and dose not allow for a secure fit and or room for sealing.
The female half is to large and has a edge that protrudes that can be really felt after ball is joined.
When measuring the ball after joined with caliber, from top to bottom it is .683 all good, how ever when measured along the seem it ranges from .685 to .692 which is way to large for most 68 cal. markers.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to foldadoom

used both these products...240FPS on the shotgun is BS they usually run 400 out the box, and the .43 pistol will be lucky to hit 300 out of the box...out of all the APS (because these are not rap4 products, rap4 is not the manufacuter, APS is Quie Wen is the provenec/town they are made in....get it now??) the glock was the best, it ran very well on rubber and powder. FYI the unless there has been a change the shells are not plastic they are compressed polystrene.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #28 (permalink)
MagMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitti View Post
Are you trying to get a time out or points for trolling?

E
I am not looking for a timeout, I have just think about weird stuff most of the time. And one of the things that wobbles around in my head is what it would be like if you played hopper ball on a speedball course and everyone in the game threw a couple of the pepper balls in their hopper before the game. Not sure what would happen, but it would be fun until you got a whiff...
AO Feedback +22/-0:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ion-s-feedback
PbNation Feedback +20/-0:
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=469247
Old 06-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #29 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

You would need signed consent from every player just in case of a problem. Some people (it happens but is rare) react violently to the powder, usually due to previous lung conditions like asthma or something else and you then have to take them to the hospital. Better yet, just have the ambulance sitting there ready to try and keep someone from dying in case the have a bad reaction from inhaling the powder.

[rolleyes]

E
Old 06-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #30 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecroatiansensation View Post
I am not looking for a timeout, I have just think about weird stuff most of the time. And one of the things that wobbles around in my head is what it would be like if you played hopper ball on a speedball course and everyone in the game threw a couple of the pepper balls in their hopper before the game. Not sure what would happen, but it would be fun until you got a whiff...

You do realize what pepperballs do, right?

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News