mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #31 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopay700 View Post
You do realize what pepperballs do, right?
Make the air and everything around it super spicy?

I can't help but still find it funny you can buy a real bullet that can kill with no issues whatsoever but need a license to buy something designed not to kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitti View Post
You would need signed consent from every player just in case of a problem. Some people (it happens but is rare) react violently to the powder, usually due to previous lung conditions like asthma or something else and you then have to take them to the hospital. Better yet, just have the ambulance sitting there ready to try and keep someone from dying in case the have a bad reaction from inhaling the powder.

[rolleyes]

E
Sounds like something you'd see on jackass

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Old 'n Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldadoom View Post
used both these products...240FPS on the shotgun is BS they usually run 400 out the box, and the .43 pistol will be lucky to hit 300 out of the box...out of all the APS (because these are not rap4 products, rap4 is not the manufacuter, APS is Quie Wen is the provenec/town they are made in....get it now??) the glock was the best, it ran very well on rubber and powder. FYI the unless there has been a change the shells are not plastic they are compressed polystrene.
How hard are the powder ball ?
Are we talking Sweet Tarts hard or stale marshmallow hard?
There's an indoor field in Mass that uses some sort of powder ball as ammo.Is this the same stuff?

How 'bout the rubber balls? are they like rocks?
Old 06-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #33 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Definitely not going to end well.

+ you can get a pardner protector for under 300 out the door.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldadoom View Post
used both these products...240FPS on the shotgun is BS they usually run 400 out the box, and the .43 pistol will be lucky to hit 300 out of the box...out of all the APS (because these are not rap4 products, rap4 is not the manufacuter, APS is Quie Wen is the provenec/town they are made in....get it now??) the glock was the best, it ran very well on rubber and powder. FYI the unless there has been a change the shells are not plastic they are compressed polystrene.
Wow 400 fps from the shotgun,couldn't get it much over 200 fps with paint myself untill the feed door broke
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 06-05-2014, 07:11 PM   #35 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
The thing that is bugging me is, yes the items are set to a modular planograms. That does NOT mean the department manager has to follow it to a T. He can use best judgement and place the pepper balls and guns in the ammo case. Will it inconvenience the customer? Sure but it's going to make the store less liable in case some perpetual decides to steal and use these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:15 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
Make the air and everything around it super spicy?

Basically, but depending on how good they are, the spread can be pretty big. Not to mention that when I've seen places that manufacture them they have the people making them wear suits because it can affect skin too. They're pretty horrible things.

That said, I have no clue how close these are to the real thing, but I wouldn't want to find out.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #37 (permalink)
Thick

Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
See the news from a few years ago where some schumcks loaded steel ball bearings in their guns at a big game at Skirmish.

Not a good thing.

E
Wait... what??? Why in the F would somebody do that? Do you have a link?

If I hurt your feelings or otherwise offended you, click here.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:01 PM   #38 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecroatiansensation View Post
I am not looking for a timeout, I have just think about weird stuff most of the time. And one of the things that wobbles around in my head is what it would be like if you played hopper ball on a speedball course and everyone in the game threw a couple of the pepper balls in their hopper before the game. Not sure what would happen, but it would be fun until you got a whiff...
There is a group of idiots out there playing taserball, I can see this happening. I really have no problem with other people playing like this so long as everyone playing is okay with it. I would even stand upwind and watch. The biggest problem would be people panicking and pulling masks off while others continue to shoot blinded by tears and snot that defies gravity.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 06-05-2014, 11:42 PM   #39 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Wal-Mart is selling pepper balls? In .68 caliber? This will not end well.
This.

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 06-05-2014, 11:49 PM   #40 (permalink)
MagMaster

Quote:
You would need signed consent from every player just in case of a problem. Some people (it happens but is rare) react violently to the powder, usually due to previous lung conditions like asthma or something else and you then have to take them to the hospital. Better yet, just have the ambulance sitting there ready to try and keep someone from dying in case the have a bad reaction from inhaling the powder.

[rolleyes]

E
^^^^Roll eyes? Come on man. I am not saying fill up a hopper and 4 pods, jam it into a luxe and spray down the kinde-garden kids.

I know what pepper spray/powder is. I know what it is used for.

I think it would be fun/suck at the same time to try it out. I understand that very few people can react violently to it, but if it was the black plague as you make it out then they wouldn't sell it in every COGO's.

I think that it would hit a few bunkers pretty quick and you would have to get away from the bunkers super quick or face the consequences. I think it would be worth it for a good 5 on 5 of good friends.
AO Feedback +22/-0:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ion-s-feedback
PbNation Feedback +20/-0:
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=469247
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News