mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 06-27-2009, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to stupiddogg Send a message via Skype™ to stupiddogg

FogDoc Anti-Fog

Hello MCB members and Thank you Carter for the support.

I have been making a product for a few years and have decided to take the risk and take it too the next level. After allot of work I teamed up with a great web designer (MJMfX Web Professionals) and listened to feedback from my fellow players and friends to bring you a product that works better than anything out there. Whether it be paintball, safety, motocross, snowboarding or anything where you need to see crystal clear Fogdoc will help clarify your view.

YouTube - fogdoc com
FogDoc – Your Prescription for Clarity.

I want to hear your feedback and I want to provide a product you believe in.
Let me know what I can do for you!

Stupiddogg
Admin@fogdoc.com

Aka Derek

Last edited by stupiddogg; 12-13-2009 at 05:50 PM.
stupiddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Love the idea. I think this is one area in paintball that really has not been exploited yet. I think it would be sweet if you sent out little free samples. Enough for maybe one application. It might get people to be less afraid to try it.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah, I'm liking the idea behind this. It's really easy for lenses to fog up down here, and forget about using a single pane.
jasper371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bigger Balls

I've lost trust in anti-fog products. Everyone of them that I've got my hands on has been a derivative of shampoo, sometimes mixed with wax or nothing at all. My favorite was a guy selling the stuff at a table in wal-mart. He had it listed as strawberry scented. It was kids shampoo that you could buy at 10% of the price about 100ft away.

Personally, I use Johnson&Johnson no-tear shampoo diluted with water. It has never failed for my glasses or goggles. If your product offers better performance than that, which would be fewer applications, then I'm interested.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

I'd be willing to give it a shot, as not to bash your product but working in a dive shop for years I've only found one product that works. Wearing glasses with no fog protection and then a mask drives me nuts. Not to forget hopping out of the ambulance with the AC on high only to fog right up and not see where the hell I am going.

I've always used SPIT fog gel, but like I said, I'm game to give your product a shot.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Love the idea myself, and I'm looking forward to using it. As someone that plays with glasses under my mask, they are the biggest fog point.

My glasses will fog long before my mask will, and with masks no longer coming with mask fans or having those fans created, it's become more of an issue.

Basicaly I'm very excited to use it.
Sailing Blog - http://www.slightlycrewed.com
Painthappy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
I'd be willing to give it a shot, as not to bash your product but working in a dive shop for years I've only found one product that works. Wearing glasses with no fog protection and then a mask drives me nuts. Not to forget hopping out of the ambulance with the AC on high only to fog right up and not see where the hell I am going.

I've always used SPIT fog gel, but like I said, I'm game to give your product a shot.
That is one area I haven tried it in Titus, diving. I was going to go have a local dive center do it, but Id rather let you give it a go. PM your address and Ill send you some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
Love the idea myself, and I'm looking forward to using it. As someone that plays with glasses under my mask, they are the biggest fog point.

My glasses will fog long before my mask will, and with masks no longer coming with mask fans or having those fans created, it's become more of an issue.

Basicaly I'm very excited to use it.
Carter, also send me an address and Ill get some over to you.

Ill be making a new batch today so they will go out Monday.

D
Old 06-27-2009, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I would love to get an anti-fog product that actually works. As previously stated, everything I have tried has failed.

I also have used baby shampoo diluted with water and it has worked the best for me so far. I have to apply it often though.

How long does one application of your product last?

www.okcompanypaintball.com

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
scphantom9195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scphantom9195 View Post
I would love to get an anti-fog product that actually works. As previously stated, everything I have tried has failed.

I also have used baby shampoo diluted with water and it has worked the best for me so far. I have to apply it often though.

How long does one application of your product last?
well when(key word "WHEN" ) I play pb I treat my Vforce lens the night before and it last me all day (unless gogged and dripping with paint) Then I rinse my mask and reapply.

For treating mirrors I can go 4-6 weeks with no steam, although I clean the bathroom more often than that and reapply

I dont wear glasses, but the guys at my shop said they are getting 2-3 days, but then they are reapplying after the normal need to clean their specs.

SD
Old 06-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

Just to play devil's advocate, the entire mirror was not fogged, even though you only rubbed in the center of it. The small mirror may fog easier than the large one due to the materials it is made out of? I don't know, I just noticed that the entire large mirror was clear (except for a little on the edges) when it looked like you only applied FogDoc to the center.
Jobless_Elite is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News