mcarterbrown.com  

Photography Grab your camera and video equipment and head on inside!

Old 05-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #921 (permalink)
DSL is new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBo View Post
Anyone know of a good PDF reader for 2.0? Preferably free.

I grabbed one of those Cruz R101 off Woot but it can't connect to the market.
adobe reader? its funny adobe acrobat always always crashes on every computer I run it on, works flawlessly on android.

I havent had a chance to change my background from the stock bionix next gen v1 background, v2 should be out now and needs to get loaded anyways.

Gear Bag Sale!

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killedcookie View Post
I propose we make a brass guillotine.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #922 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!

Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehwk View Post
lol, OR, you could just copy the save file over to your phone. If the save is not on a SD card, it should be in the game's folder in data/data/

Edit: after doing a little research, I believe the game's folder will be net.kairosoft.android.gamedev3en (but I could be totally wrong about that)

Also,
Droid 2 Global running AngelRom at stock 1.2 GHz: 2276 Quadrant, 16.504 MFLOPS
Droid 2 Global running AngelRom overclocked to 1.346 GHz: 2489 Quadrant, 18.274 MFLOPS
(everything is an average of 5 runs)
i was just complaining because i was at work. only time im not playing on my nook is when im out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #923 (permalink)
Needs more time...

Send a message via MSN to Chris Nathan

CCM Fan
Supposedly the Gingerbread update starts pushing OTA for the Droid X today. I am super stoked!
Sex Porcupine: 50% of the time it works everytime.

Feedback
Chris Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #924 (permalink)
Zoo
Back on the ice

Hopefully it's to a lot of users and not just Verizon's select "test group" first as was reported. The update is supposed to show up late tonight/early morning...kinda like Santa Clause. But remember, it won't show up unless you go to bed!

www.DeltaSquad.info & Facebook

Trying to register on automags.org? PM 'Beemer' here to get you set up.
Zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:56 AM   #925 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
i was just complaining because i was at work. only time im not playing on my nook is when im out.
Ah, How is the Nook? I'm looking into getting a tablet this summer (provided I can actually get a summer job) and the fact that it is less than half the price of a xoom or the new Galaxy Tab 10.1 (the 32gb version, half the price of the 16gb one) makes it quite a bit easier to swallow.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:19 AM   #926 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

Found yet another great app that helps keep clutter down on your home screens, Circle Launcher.

You can set as many apps as you want to the launcher, and have it launch in a circle pattern, or horizontal or vertical line

love it on my Xoom too, really keeps my home screen clean yet full of all the apps i want to have at a clicks ready
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:56 AM   #927 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!

Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehwk View Post
Ah, How is the Nook? I'm looking into getting a tablet this summer (provided I can actually get a summer job) and the fact that it is less than half the price of a xoom or the new Galaxy Tab 10.1 (the 32gb version, half the price of the 16gb one) makes it quite a bit easier to swallow.
its not bad for a tablet. i really like the 7" screen vs the 10" on the xoom, but it still a bit heavy. and because its just an ereader hacked into a tablet (and not a tablet dumbed down into an ereader) the touch screen isnt the most sensitive, but it get the job done.

surprisingly, for having an 800mhz cpu, it scores slightly higher than the droid x (2.2) average on the quadrant benchmark (mine got a 1300). when i have some more free time ill probably put CM7 on it, then ill be able to rewrite some of the files and get netflix working on it, and it should benchmark a bit higher running 2.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #928 (permalink)
Zoo
Back on the ice

The verified Verizon-approved Gingerbread file has been leaked and released. I'm updating the rooted version as I type this. Will report back once done.

Download: Official DROIDX Gingerbread 4.5.596 for Rooted Users - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

If you don't care about having root access, open the link below and follow the directions to manually download the update and apply it to your phone.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/d...-everyone.html

Edit: Success!!! Now running the official Gingerbread version that Verizon ok'd. Just a note: after applying both the update files and rebooting, the phone stayed on the 'Droid Eye' screen for a good 3-4 minutes before it finished and opened to normal operation.

www.DeltaSquad.info & Facebook

Trying to register on automags.org? PM 'Beemer' here to get you set up.

Last edited by Zoo; 05-28-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #929 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball

evo 3d 4g out this june june 6th to be exact so excited!

Codename Tada
i like old pb guns
i want an tippmann factory fa
looking for tippmanns and also looking for firestorm gatlin cranks
Looking for 2 identical guns either cheap mechs or cheap electros now making basic double trouble kits.
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:42 AM   #930 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoo View Post
The verified Verizon-approved Gingerbread file has been leaked and released. I'm updating the rooted version as I type this. Will report back once done.

Download: Official DROIDX Gingerbread 4.5.596 for Rooted Users - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

If you don't care about having root access, open the link below and follow the directions to manually download the update and apply it to your phone.

Official DX Gingerbread 2.3.3 (4.5.596) Release Thread - Something for everyone

Edit: Success!!! Now running the official Gingerbread version that Verizon ok'd. Just a note: after applying both the update files and rebooting, the phone stayed on the 'Droid Eye' screen for a good 3-4 minutes before it finished and opened to normal operation.
I know what i will be doing in the morning. As i fear if i do it now the usual thing will happen and i will have a bricked phone that i need to re-SBF again. LOL. Don't want to chance it and have no phone all night at work.
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Photography