mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #171 (permalink)
Traded guns for cameras

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Undead Nightmare rocks.

I wish it was a little longer, as the singleplayer game only takes a few hours. But well worth the $10.
Frink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #172 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
undead nightmare is fun. Take your time hunting in open roam, I got me some undead cougar teeth and killed a mythical animal so far.

"The future is already here - it's just not very evenly distributed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chemist View Post
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #173 (permalink)
Traded guns for cameras

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
One of my only complaints is you can't do anything with the undead animal parts, and you can't skin the mythical animals and wear them as coats.
Frink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #174 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via Yahoo to berzerker grizz

CCM Fan
Yeah single player is alot of fun. Multi-player is awesome as well. Though a bit nerve racking. Kinda like WaW Zombies only you are out in the open...

[IMG]http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Sting Like a Bumblebee&b=Wear an Aloha shirt and sucessfully sneak up on camo wearing milsim players&c=u&e=132&f=1[/IMG]
[QUOTE]I looked like a rabid squirrel riding a greased goat but I was grinnin' ear to ear.
George the Painter[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/22219-berzerker-grizzs-feedback.html#post208120"]MYFEEDBACK[/URL]
berzerker grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #175 (permalink)
Loud Pipes Save Lives

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I wanna play this stupid game... not on PC yet. I will never, ever buy a console.

ever.
if you want a game kinda like it, check out call of juarez for pc. its actually pretty good
sniper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:19 AM   #176 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadawg View Post
undead nightmare is fun. Take your time hunting in open roam, I got me some undead cougar teeth and killed a mythical animal so far.
So did you kill the last Sasquatch, or did you feel sorry for him and let him live??

I wasted that hairstute SOB!
WGPKlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:34 AM   #177 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

I picked this up on a whim the other day (it's one of those games I always meant to buy and just never got around to it), was actually there to buy Far Cry 3, which I did, but FC's been sitting in the case ever since as I spend hours upon hours hunting and skinning random critters and selling the pelts for cash. It's weird, because I really could never get interested in Grand Theft Auto, but apparently that changes when you take GTA and put it into the era of lever-actions and six-shooters. Go figure...
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #178 (permalink)
Post Whore

AKA Fan
Oh lord. This game literally absorbed an entire summer break of mine. My buddy and I just would team up on XBL and play for hours. We've vowed to never play it again, although it was VERY fun.
Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #179 (permalink)
Barned

VERY FUN GAME. It's also amazingly amazing for a 2010 game. It's just....amazing :0
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #180 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
This is an amazing game really, i used to play it a lot, was ranked pretty high for a while. I loved it but got tired of all the cheating on Live play, so many glitches and cheats it made it not so much fun. When someone can get in a glitch and freeze your console it takes the fun out. I would get in that glitch just so it couldnt be used on me. If they do a sequel i hope they fix all glitches before release. They fixed all the harmless and fun glitches but left the bad ones unlatched for a long long time. I stopped playing because i got tired of waiting for the patches. GTA5 will be out soon though.

What system are you on PistolRogue? The cougars are the most dangerous animals IMO, they are fun to hunt though where you can find them. Just an FYI, the sawed off is your friend for hunting wolves, you can use itclike a pistol when they bite you you can just annihilate them with it, it reloads fast, the sawed off was my favorite shotgun, one of my favorite things in the game. The Bolt Action, LeMat and sawed off were my favorite guns, and dynamite, oh boy, i would make a lot of people mad with the dynamite, i wish you could have more than 2 in multiplayer but maybe its best there wasn't. It was a lot of fun to get some good private games going and some posse's rolling deep in some public. Met some cool people playing online, one kid was a bit of a souche but he was an animal on that game so i didnt mind having him on my side, he played constantly, think he still does. Tue game has a big cult like following, i can see why, it is one of my favorite games ever, probably #1.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 01-05-2013 at 12:30 AM.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in