mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #141 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!
 
DFSniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Farthest North [insert noun]
Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

it was a joke.


so, my desktop crashes but my laptop doesnt. wtf?
__________________
My Ultimate Feedback List MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:21 AM   #142 (permalink)
Reinventing the Wheel
 
LoopyDood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
it was a joke.


so, my desktop crashes but my laptop doesnt. wtf?
Update Java on the desktop?
LoopyDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #143 (permalink)
DSL is new here
 
Leafy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sandown, NH/ Worcester, MA

I had that issue, I was trying to use fancy graphics on my desktop. I still dont have sound.
__________________
WPI BS/ME '12 MS/ME '13

Gear Bag Sale!

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killedcookie View Post
I propose we make a brass guillotine.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #144 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!
 
DFSniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Farthest North [insert noun]
Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyDood View Post
Update Java on the desktop?
did.

leafy, ill try that.

edit: didnt work
__________________
My Ultimate Feedback List MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............

Last edited by DFSniper; 10-28-2010 at 03:00 AM.
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:07 AM   #145 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Zapf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Iowa, Land of Corn

CCM Fan
hoverboat mod is awesome. i suddenly don't feel like building minecart stuff anymore
__________________
My Feedback lots of happy customers, no unhappy ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
thats why i bring my own balls. and if they dont play nice, i play with myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Mar, I want to fondle your wood.
Zapf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:45 AM   #146 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0UN1N View Post
hoverboat mod is awesome. i suddenly don't feel like building minecart stuff anymore

Agreed.
chro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #147 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

you know how boats are invisible to other people?

so i made an ironman skin for hovering.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:10 AM   #148 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!
 
DFSniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Farthest North [insert noun]
Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

win! wish i could get mine to work.

is it bad that i have so many tunnels i dont remember where any of them go? and i cant seem to find my awesome one that links up with heinous's cave, redic's castle, and my lava lake...
__________________
My Ultimate Feedback List MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 AM   #149 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
win! wish i could get mine to work.

is it bad that i have so many tunnels i dont remember where any of them go? and i cant seem to find my awesome one that links up with heinous's cave, redic's castle, and my lava lake...
remember the sign we put in memory of the zombie spawn. if you found it you're near the link way.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:13 AM   #150 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Zapf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Iowa, Land of Corn

CCM Fan
Attached Images
 
__________________
My Feedback lots of happy customers, no unhappy ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
thats why i bring my own balls. and if they dont play nice, i play with myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Mar, I want to fondle your wood.
Zapf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC