mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-18-2010, 05:59 AM   #601 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

ceiling cat is now watching you!

even at night!

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #602 (permalink)
Doin it wrong!

speaking of TNT i was a bit worried when i logged on this morning to find my TNT storage chest gone and "LOL" written in my courtyard, but my place was unscathed thank god, not sure where all that TNT went though
Electro_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #603 (permalink)
Reinventing the Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro_Burn View Post
TNT
Quote:
"LOL"
Someone's trying to steal my idea!
LoopyDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #604 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

yay ceilingcat!!!!! masterbate
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #605 (permalink)
VCP

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
speaking of TNT i was a bit worried when i logged on this morning to find my TNT storage chest gone and "LOL" written in my courtyard, but my place was unscathed thank god, not sure where all that TNT went though
Did you use /cp to lock it?
secretweaponevan ~ "That wasn't in the instructions. Don't try to outsmart physics. Read and follow the instructions."
secretweaponevan ~ "You did great with following the instructions. Just so you know, that puts you in the top 1%."
Notch ~ "* Hoes now produce proper seeds"
ApoC_101 ~ "I don't always use freak inserts, but when I do, I use Ty McNeer brass inserts"

If you are having MCB Minecraft Server issues click HERE ~ ~ ~ Get DropBox and an Extra 250MB
Looper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #606 (permalink)
pumper fo life

hey guys

Couch_Crusader

can i get in?
agrove91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #607 (permalink)
Doin it wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looper View Post
Did you use /cp to lock it?
Ya I think it was locked they say set to private when I place them but the chest was gone also, DF said maybe someone hit the chest with super pick or something which could be not any big loss just don't wanna see something get blown up
Old 11-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #608 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

keep your TNT locked up in a hidden place away from your stuff, thats what I do. and put up a sign saying you dont stock any in-base

not that... this should be a problem anyways. were investigating a series of teleporter failures, after finding a tower of TNT near the main hub. could be related.

there is one person of interest but it doesnt make sense, since nobody leaves their name after setting up a trap like a tower of TNT. that sounds more like a frame-job to me.

Last edited by ApoC_101; 11-18-2010 at 06:33 PM.
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #609 (permalink)
Meow.

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
keep your TNT locked up in a hidden place away from your stuff, thats what I do. and put up a sign saying you dont stock any in-base

not that... this should be a problem anyways. were investigating a series of teleporter failures, after finding a tower of TNT near the main hub. could be related.

there is one person of interest but it doesnt make sense, since nobody leaves their name after setting up a trap like a tower of TNT. that sounds more like a frame-job to me.
Yeah that did seem really weird... who authorized that persons name and who can vouch for them... if no one can vouch i say ban till seeing if something happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagels View Post
When face palm is not enough, you face rocket.
i8pie2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #610 (permalink)
Doin it wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post

Ya ill be storing that in a dif location now so nothing happens, sense I don't currently even need the use of it at my castle I prob wont restock it tell I need to clear out some hills for my outer wall.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in