mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-11-2014, 04:58 AM   #1281 (permalink)
Oldbie

Nice, you'd think that would have been an Ace game. I have no fond memories of the Nash and I rage sold the Pz.Sfl. V.

FYBIPPB

HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #1282 (permalink)
DSL is new here

So I played last night. When did the jap tanks come out? Lol. I also dont like how the xp calc seems to have gone down for normal but stayed the same for premium. IE I had a match in my M2 light that would have been an easy 1200xp with my daily double but it was only like 900. But it seems they also brought the lower end up because the first match in the jap tank I was only expecting to see 200 something and it ended up being 400 something.

Gear Bag Sale!

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killedcookie View Post
I propose we make a brass guillotine.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #1283 (permalink)
Marathoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
Yay, get 300 gold for changing your password.
Change Your Password Event | Announcements | World of Tanks
SWEET!

Garage slots are 50% off, too!
Change password = 2 free garage slots.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:28 PM   #1284 (permalink)

AKA Fan
I must be a slacker. I don't think I've ever bought a garage slot. I have 20 slots available and only 11 in use.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:33 PM   #1285 (permalink)
Oldbie

Had to walk away from WOT this morning. Sat dead still on a corner in Himmelsdorf, perfect ambush set up in my ISU and a T54E1 rolled right up to the intersection, fired, and killed me, and then he appeared. smdh Less than 50 feet away, and half my dead team saw it happen.

FYBIPPB

Old 04-11-2014, 03:32 PM   #1286 (permalink)
MCB Member

Hacks I assume? I don't even know what hacks are present in the game.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:35 PM   #1287 (permalink)
Oldbie

It's not hackable, it's that damn "camo" system. They don't like to admit it's borked.

FYBIPPB

Old 04-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #1288 (permalink)
Rec Poster

The game is hacked and has been for some time. I was doing 72kph in my fv304 and was run down by a enemy hellcat who closed me down quickly on level terrain.......that's not possible as I have a maxed out fv with the driver perk for terrain and high octane fuel.
I hit a kv2 with the 107mm twice! with my S51 8inch and took him down a whopping 20% total. That's not even remotely possible with direct hits. I've been killed through buildings. The list goes on, it's not my computer or lag either, I'm solid on both.

I've resorted to collecting kamikaze awards, all I do now is grab a T2LT with spall/ impact and ram +1 tiers for the award. I'm up to 17 now.
Sumo64c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #1289 (permalink)

The spotting mechanics in WoT are whacked. I've spotted people that were supposedly out of my view range, and not spotted people that were so close I should've proxy spotted them.

That probably is not my greatest cause for rage though. I rage the most when I get a massive streak of horrible teams that seem intent on losing no matter what I (or any other competent team members) do.

Anyway, I'm probably going to pick up the M22 Locust again, since it's dirt cheap this weekend. Hopefully it can help me train my Chaffee crew quicker.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #1290 (permalink)
DSL is new here

IDK, I just stick with tier 1-3 stuff mostly now, and the VK3601 and sherman. My KV2 and KV3 arent very fun, the type 59 can be. In 1-3 stuff I actually make a difference... and my T2 light might have a gun laying drive, enhanced optics, a camo net, and a crew working on their 2nd skill...

Gear Bag Sale!

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killedcookie View Post
I propose we make a brass guillotine.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in