mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 07-04-2014, 04:14 PM   #1421 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

x5 for first game or every game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:08 PM   #1422 (permalink)

AKA Fan
just the first.

Finally got the 12.8cm for the Ferdinand with the X5 exp. Now we're talking. I gave up on this tank twice before I finally finished the grind.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #1423 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

I managed to get ace in my a44 and got almost 10k xp....dis is nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #1424 (permalink)
MCB Member

entering into a tournament today. Which tier 3 should I choose?
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #1425 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
Depends on the map , what your teammates are bringing and the strat.

My WTB thread -

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/w...rchanging.html
GratefulWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:54 PM   #1426 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
I played in the tier 1 tournament a few months a go with some members of my clan. I had fun (despite the losses) and even managed to walk away with a handful of gold. It's hard to understand, since WG doesn't do the best job of communicating, but most participants will win some form of gold if they can make it to either playoff. I believe we got knocked out in the quarter final of the Bravo playoff and I still saw some gold added to my account. (Too bad I had already spent it on gold rounds for a tier 1, lol!)

From my experience from rolling in clan wars back in the day with tier 3s you will probably see a good amount of M2 Mediums. I'd imagine there will be some Pz 1C's too. I'm not sure how the Japanese and Chinese will play into it since I have yet to play those tanks. I'd imagine you probably won't see a single French tank.
But as far as choosing a tank, find a crew that has some skills that you have trained up in a nation that you feel like fighting in. Sometimes just having that little edge training wise can make a good difference. Still, you'll have to coordinate with your team and see what they are looking for or what they need.
Good luck.

And in other news, I managed to get my mastery badge for my Tiger II taken care of this weekend. Woot! Using the stock gun too!
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #1427 (permalink)
MCB Member

We made it to the playoffs. I was using a cruiser IV, which many people use. The only french tank is the pak40 prem td.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:09 PM   #1428 (permalink)

AKA Fan
That is an impressive haul there krupasjeans!
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Old 07-06-2014, 10:41 PM   #1429 (permalink)

AKA Fan
I've been getting some great games in losses, and really bad games for my X5.... figures lol.

I did manage to get Gore's medal in a loss, so... there's that.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #1430 (permalink)
MCB Member

Got to the playoffs, then eliminated the first round by the team that went on to win it. I hate it when that happens.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in