mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 09-09-2014, 03:11 AM   #1471 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yeah standard definition tv so bad already and with the sun coming in it didn't make it any better for the picture

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Syko89; 09-09-2014 at 09:31 AM.
Syko89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:26 AM   #1472 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
So any thoughts on the changes in 9.3? The only things I'm really happy for are the fixed Chaffee turret, and the M41 Walker Bulldog.

The FV-304, T18 tank destroyer, and Russian heavy tank nerfs are all of elementary interest for me compared to the revamped American scouts.
The no more bursting into flames from lower plate shots on my e75 and jagdtiger

Old 09-11-2014, 05:03 PM   #1473 (permalink)

Who here plays WOT on PC still? I've been intermittently playing an looking for platoon-mates.

My s/n is 'jaguarshark'.
poisonpill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:14 AM   #1474 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
The 9.3 lights have me very interested. I love driving fast, fragile tanks that can pack punches, either with a gun or that ability to point the big guns on your team at the biggest tanks on the enemy team. The cherry on this sundae is when you make it into their backfield and find arty.

Anyway, here is what I have been able to gather so far;

T37 is basically our old Chaffee. "new" Chaffee will be much muted.
T41 will be like a quicker Chaffee with a 10 shot autoloader. Basically a Godtank.
T49 will be goofy, but reasonably capable with the 90mm. The 152mm uber derp will be silly fun, but .5 accuracy and long load time is gonna get old fast, I'm guessing.

LTTB = the new T-50-2. Nuff' said.
T-54 light is so bad they are already talking about a pre-release buff. Basically a T-43 in scout form. Bleah

The number one story, I think though, aside from the soon to be nerfed M41 Bulldog, will be the Ru-251. It's basically an even faster and lighter Leo PTA, same super accurate, auto pen, sniper gun, zero armor and capable of 70mph+
THAT, brothers and sisters, is gonna be nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
I still don't get that.
Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #1475 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Still not sure what of the 9.3 p patch will not be included in the Xbox one

Old 09-17-2014, 02:28 PM   #1476 (permalink)
Oldbie

Made up for my heart attack loss. Even better than the 11 kills was the game saving blind shot into our own base to earn defender, two seconds from cap.

I'm hoping 9.3 release has some specials, I'm gonna drop some real dosh to skip the line and get my AMX 50 100.

FYBIPPB

HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #1477 (permalink)

Holy freaking bawls, Hyper. Nice screenshot right there.

I've just started grinding the S35 myself. If I may ask, what gun do you mount? I just have the stock gun and when I look at some of the stats for the other guns, I'm not sure why someone would run the upgraded ones. I know the Upgraded guns can do more damage in one shot but still, the vehicle is a TD. It should be accurate and have a good rof in my mind.

I'm running up the French heavy line right now. If you haven't gotten to the B1, I'd recommend using free xp to get past it. I've decided to grind it, but it's pretty difficult. If I could, I'd gladly give up the armor the B1 has for the ability to pen tier 5 tanks. So painful sometimes.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:36 PM   #1478 (permalink)
Oldbie

I use the 105mm, major pen and dmg. I had French heavies up to the AMX M4 45, decided to sell that and just grind free XP.

FYBIPPB

HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:36 AM   #1479 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

I am all the way up to tier 7 in almost every line if not every line now. Working toward senior engineer and I'm getting damn close. Anyone want to grind my account for me while I am in classes for Fall haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM   #1480 (permalink)

AKA Fan
I haven't had time to play much lately but I did get to one shot a 183 Deathstar lastnight with my M53/M55. That was pretty satisfying.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in