mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-27-2011, 10:07 PM   #441 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

Update read this quick!

Free 750 gold and free day of premium!
Free Bonus codes - World of Tanks official forum

Google ‹bersetzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:23 PM   #442 (permalink)
DSL is new here

sweet.

Gear Bag Sale!

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killedcookie View Post
I propose we make a brass guillotine.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:35 PM   #443 (permalink)

Thanks !

My WTB thread -

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/w...rchanging.html
GratefulWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #444 (permalink)
I'll shoot myself anyway

Update 7.0 video!!! View it here!
-------------------------------------
From Gameplay Magazine:

Update 7.0 for their world-famous free-to-play MMO World of Tanks that will introduce a wide range of new gameplay features.

Along with unveiling two new maps, Fjords and Swamp, Update 7.0 will feature the long-anticipated camouflage system that will fit tank skins to the battlefields they fight on. Available in different options, camouflage will provide enhanced invisibility and add more to the strategic element of tank combat.

Clan members will be able to represent their membership by using clan emblems on their vehicles. In addition, battles within the Clan Wars will feature the fog of war, where the teams will not see each other's rosters.

The new Update will also include a special model SU-85 (I) available within special World of Tanks events.

World of Tanks is the first and only team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Throw yourself into the epic tank battles of World War II with other steel cowboys all over the world. Your arsenal includes more than 150 armored vehicles from America, Germany, and the Soviet Union, carefully detailed with historical accuracy.

A flexible system of authentic vehicle upgrade and development allows you to try any of the vehicles and weapons in the game. Whether you prefer to exhaust your foes with fast and maneuverable light tanks, make deep breaches in enemy lines with all-purpose medium tanks, use the force of giant tanks to eliminate opposing armored forces, or become a heavy sniper with long-range howitzers, each unit type has its own advantages and can be extremely effective when operated by a true tank ace.

But being a great tank commander alone isn't enough to win! In World of Tanks, it's all about teamwork. Victory is achieved by combining your combat skills with those of the other members of your team, each playing their own role on the battlefield. Just add your favorite strategy to build your own steel empire and manifest the indisputable authority of the tank power!
Get a taste of religion: lick a Baptist!
WebFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #445 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
Missed that bonus code thing above... I think anyway. Bummer, but no big.

I am, if you can believe it, not really in need of any gold at this point in the game, aside from maybe converting experience to free xp, but... even that is kinda unnecessary.

Bought a bunch of premium tanks last week: The Churchill, the Hotchkiss and a Ram II.

They are each so much fun to run in their own right. The fact that you can use them to train crews from other tanks in the same class is just gravy. The Churchill seems to be particularly gifted at crew training and it works really well for me as all my Russian tanks are heavies (KV, KV3 and IS).

The Hotchkiss is just fun no matter what. Trying to beat my highest kills per match (6) in that tank. Will not be satisfied until I have killed all 15! That tank, while not invincible, is damn near impervious to Hispanos and anything lighter than a 37mm really. Fun tank in a world with no arty.

The Ram is fun too... not as much as the Churchy or the Mini-maus, but the fast firing 6lb'er is a fun gun on any tank. I like this one better than the M7 and, of course, the bonus is, I can use it to train my other US mediums (M4 and Jumbo).

Finally, got to run a little side by side platooning with my 13 year old nephew over thanksgiving. That was a LOT of fun. Not only is it fun to run in Tier 1 battles again, but it is tons of cool to show him around the game and see him improving.

Still hating my Tiger II.

On the other hand, I am starting to get the hang of my tier V lights (Chaffee and VK2801)... so much so that I think i will get myself a T-50-2 after the Russian tree splits and I am lousy with extra garage slots

Tanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
I still don't get that.
Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #446 (permalink)
DSL is new here

I got 8 kills with my SU26 and fadins award again, 1st match of the day and a win but I still only got 1200 xp.

Gear Bag Sale!

Quote:
Old 12-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #447 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Thanks for the heads-up on the code, skiddish!
With this week's special on garage slots, I used the free gold to expend my garage by three more spaces. I'm saving up the remaining gold to buy a permanent cammo paint job when that comes out.

I have an extra code which I grabbed with a different email addy in case someone missed their chance to grab one. Donno if there's an expiration time on these codes, so no guaranties that it will work. PM me if you're interested. (first come first serve)

This weekend I progressed from the M6 to the T29. Took me less than 50 games in the M6 to do it since I already had the 90mm researched. Can't complain about the M6, it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, had a fairly good time in it, but I'm glad to be moving on to the awesome T29.

Since I've been saving up for a while now, I also had enough cr to buy a Tiger 2 at the same time. I had four good games in it so far, but only one of them was a win. I guess it would help if my teammates had good games as well...

I'm a game or two away from researching the T28 AT, but I'm not sure when I'll be actually buying it. First off I am sort of broke now that I've bought two higher end heavies, and second I'm not sure I want to get this slowpoke tank without having the free xp to get it fully upgraded first. In the mean time I'll continue riding around in the T25 AT since it's a lot of fun.

I haven't decided what to do with my free xp yet. I have about 25k saved up right now. I could use all of it to get the 105 on the T29 faster, I could also use most of it to get a 105 on the Tiger 2, or I could save it up for the T28 AT research.
titan aresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:51 AM   #448 (permalink)

New code !

COMPUTER BILD: Vorteilsaktion: World of Tanks

You get a free t-126
day of premium
some cash
couple garage slots

also , you can keep entering codes dispatched to your email but you only get the day of premium. So if you have 5 email addresses you get 5 days of premium.

My WTB thread -

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/w...rchanging.html
GratefulWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #449 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Thanks, can always use free stuff.
Stevefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #450 (permalink)
DSL is new here

sweet

Gear Bag Sale!

Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in