mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 03-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #611 (permalink)
MCB Member

You can respend your XP you learned on your crew for any skills that are now available. I reset mine; they added some cool new skills IMO. Who knows how well they work, but the variety is nice.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:29 PM   #612 (permalink)

Ok cool, cooking with gas now! If it does work we can further customize our vehicles. I finally got my fully upgraded T-54. Well time for some tank action. She was mad at me something about beer and World of tanks too much, imagine that!
SgtCip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:26 AM   #613 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

Yup the new skills should be neat, I thought I read that they only work after 100%. The new American fast TD line looks nice but I'm good with my M36 slugger for now, it's nice to have a turrented TD cept when I'm reving around in one of my scouts and think I'm gonna come up behind a defensless TD and have a barrel staring down at me. And did they get rid of the players names on the screen or is it just me?
caplucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #614 (permalink)
Oldbie

Player names are gone. Kind of sucks. I'm grinding the US TD's now.
HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #615 (permalink)
SoCal's tango instructor.

Send a message via AIM to Whee McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
You edit how you want the views to be shown in options now.
I have it so that pressing "alt" gives me everyone's information.

Whee McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #616 (permalink)
Oldbie

Oh ok. I never mess with settings lol.
HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #617 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplucky View Post
Yup the new skills should be neat, I thought I read that they only work after 100%. The new American fast TD line looks nice but I'm good with my M36 slugger for now, it's nice to have a turrented TD cept when I'm reving around in one of my scouts and think I'm gonna come up behind a defensless TD and have a barrel staring down at me. And did they get rid of the players names on the screen or is it just me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
Me too, 3k away from unlocking the M18, and after reading some reviews, I might be selling my M36 if the M18 is what everyone is saying it is. Plus I have had to go up against a few of them and they are a PITA!

I also decided for some variety I was going to grind towards a Panther II. No idea why, but what the heck?

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Quote:
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:43 AM   #618 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

Just noticed the rank badges for each tank you have got my T28 at master! Have a few more at 2's and 3's, kinda neat to keep track of how well you play that tank or how lucky you get. Have had a good time with the American TD line so far and love the M36, great armor to take some hits and it packs a punch plus the turrent is helpfull. Almost got the next TD with a few more xp's but am gonna hang on to the 36 and save the money for it with some extended view range and quicker loading.
caplucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #619 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I haven't been playing for a while now because the game got more frustrating than fun for me. Between all the dumb things Wargaming does, and game after game filled with terrible players (on both sides), I found myself quitting the game all the time because I wasn't enjoying myself.

Couple days ago I decided to come back and check out the new TDs that came out. Since I didn't have enough free xp, I re-bought the M10 with the intention of grinding out the 18k or so needed to move to the other US TD tree. During my original M10 grind I used the 105 as my main gun, but this time around I went with something different mostly just to have a different playing experience than I do with my other American mediums (both my M4 and Jumbo are equipped with the 105). First game in it is naturally way above my tier level, my 75% gunner can't aim all that good, but I still manage to squeeze out a master tank badge out of it

I'm just gonna take it nice and slow, play only a few games per week, and hopefully I won't burn out too quickly.
titan aresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #620 (permalink)
MCB Member

I hear people getting frustrated all the time in the game, and that's a shame I don't know how the game is really supposed to "work" so I just play, maybe my naivety makes me less frustrated . Some games I get blown up in 30 seconds, others I am Top Gun. I think it's all relative, but I can see where this game can get under people's skin.

On a side note, I got invited to a "clan" and in two weeks in this clan, we haven't platooned once

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in