mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-18-2012, 02:18 AM   #811 (permalink)
Paintball Ballistician :P

Thanks!

The good old Leichttraktor I decided to play it and take advantage of the 3x xp to level up the crew a bit.

It was a smattering of Tier I's and II's.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #812 (permalink)
DSL is new here

Thats what I love about playing in the low tiers your skill actually matters.

Gear Bag Sale!

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killedcookie View Post
I propose we make a brass guillotine.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #813 (permalink)
One Pump Chump

Fan of EMR
Kilt Fan
One of my main tanks is my mighty mouse. I love low tier battles. especially when the mighty mouse as a tier 2 is number one over the tier 3's so I get all of these tier 3's attacking me thinking I am an easy kill.. "What that tier 2 is bouncing all of my shots..."
cirkle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #814 (permalink)
MCB Member

Those are some killer stats, UV_Halo. My best kills is 6, I think, and I have done it a few times. I am opposite of you on the Lee and M2MT. I hated the M2MT...terrible tank. I love seeing them as opposition, as I know it will be an easy kill (like a BDR G1B for any Tier 5 tank). The Lee was a little difficult to learn, but once I got it down, I was racking up the kills with it. Same with the T-28. So much hate, but it became one of my best tanks. Then the KV-1...I still don't know how to use it effectively.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #815 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

I wouldn't talk to bad about the BDR G1B... With the top gun it is amazing... Look at my stats under skiddish9999 with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #816 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
Those are some killer stats, UV_Halo. My best kills is 6, I think, and I have done it a few times. I am opposite of you on the Lee and M2MT. I hated the M2MT...terrible tank. I love seeing them as opposition, as I know it will be an easy kill (like a BDR G1B for any Tier 5 tank). The Lee was a little difficult to learn, but once I got it down, I was racking up the kills with it. Same with the T-28. So much hate, but it became one of my best tanks. Then the KV-1...I still don't know how to use it effectively.
Thanks- they are definitely not typical for me. My best prior to this was 5 and that was only a couple times. Most of the time- 1-2 kills but I definitely tend to wound more than kill. With the Ltrak in particular, I typically play more aggresively, taking advantage of the speed. That night though, I played conservatively, sniping and then close quartering with folks who came into the flag zone. Honestly, I think it played more like a set of 1v1 mini-matches as maybe, only once did 2 tanks come at me simulataneously.

I like the gun on the Lee but, the ratio of my shots bouncing to my adversaries one-shotting me when they are in my forward firing arc, is a bit too much for me. I love the M2MT and the 75mm. I'm fairly vulnerable to hits (especially if someone uses HE since it's an open top turret) but, the manueverability and the turret help me out a lot- finding squishies with that gun is fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddish9999 View Post
I wouldn't talk to bad about the BDR G1B... With the top gun it is amazing... Look at my stats under skiddish9999 with it...
I need to figure out how to see my stats per vehicle. Nevermind, found them
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #817 (permalink)
DSL is new here

Which gun do you use on the LOL Tractor? I haven't had mine in forever.

Gear Bag Sale!

Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #818 (permalink)

I love that nickname- I laugh everytime I hear it :P

I use the 3.7cm KwK- I'd rather have accuracy and a bit more punch then a bunch of spread small shots that might hit a weak point.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #819 (permalink)
DSL is new here

Yeah. I love playing with the M2LT. But I feel that every update makes it turn worse and make the auto-loader do less pen. I'm considering switching it back to the "big" gun.

Gear Bag Sale!

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #820 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddish9999 View Post
I have heard the top gun is pretty good, but I'd still rather run my KV-1. The BDR is just too tall and portly, making it an easy target. That was my main beef with the M2MT. Armor seems to be a little lacking also. Of course, any tank can be deadly in the right hands, but on average, I kill BDR's easier than other Tier V heavies.

Now the SU-8 that I just got...is a boat. Crazy long and large and a terrible traverse angle. I miss my SU-5. At least it can touch anything across the map, albeit very inaccurate.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in