mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 02-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #861 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

Just put the long 88 on my TigerP, all I have left to upgrade is the turrent then the grind to the next tank, not sure which one yet. Have to say even with my Tiger or KV3 I always seem to be outgunned and armored, usually middle of the pack for my tank. Still playing my master rank T-28 with crew working on their 3rd skill. Always have fun with it even when I'm in the bottom ranks, still can manage 3-5 kills a game with my paper armored med scout with a big bite.
I like when the new lines come out since you join a match with a new tank and it's all tier 1 or 2's. Somehow got a master rank with my Brit Cruiser MK.IV and have over a dozen kills with ramming with it and almost mastered the 40mm bofors double shot cannon.
This is the only MMO game I have sunk any real money into, around $26 or so plus the $10 for the issue of Armchair General which got me gold, a premium tank and a week of premium. I do like the fact that they changed the free experience system but I honestly can't argue paying a few bucks a month to play this for a premium. I play often enough and didn't pay $50 just for the game alone so I feel it's not a bad trade.
Would like to platoon with some other players and be able to work together for once as opposed to the fail team I see way to often.
caplucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #862 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Who cares about the Super Bowl when you've got the Super Brawl! This crazy series of in-game discounts and deals will last through the weekend. The Super Brawl will last from 03:30 PST (14:30 UTC) on February 1, 2013 to 03:00 PST (14:00 UTC) on February 4, 2013. Get ready to rumble!

100% Credit Increase for the Following Vehicles
IV PzKpfw III
VI T-150
VII PzKpfw VI Tiger (P)

70% Credit Increase for the Following Vehicles
V KV-1
V PzKpfw IV
V M4 Sherman

60% Credit Increase for the Following Vehicles
VI KV-2
VII IS

50% Credit Discount on the Following Vehicles
IV PzKpfw III
V KV-1
V PzKpfw IV
V M4 Sherman
VI T-150
VII IS
VI KV-2

50% Credit Discount on Equipment
50% Gold Discount on Garage Slots
50% Gold Discount on Crew Training/Retraining
x3 Increase in Crew Experience
Discount on Premium Account Time
Three days for 300

YES! YESS! YEEESSSSSSS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Tenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #863 (permalink)

I've been taking a break from gaming recently, but I love using my Cromwell and Crusader.
I'll probably skip most of the Chinese tanks. I'm semi-curious as to how they play, but not enough to grind through the bottom tiers....
Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #864 (permalink)
Oldbie

By the looks of that list I'm getting paid this weekend. Just in time too, I've depleted my credits.

FYBIPPB

HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #865 (permalink)
MCB Member

Sometimes this Cruiser MkIII is a blast. So many kills they didn't all fit on the screen

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #866 (permalink)
Oldbie

I haven't tried a single brit or chinese tank yet but the cruisers do seem to have fun.

FYBIPPB

Old 03-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #867 (permalink)

AKA Fan
I'm grinding through the first Crusader hoping they get better. This is promising. Thanks!
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:14 AM   #868 (permalink)
Oldbie

Speaking of lights, I just bought a Luchs, so much fun. Pity I waited this long.

FYBIPPB

Old 03-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #869 (permalink)
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
Speaking of lights, I just bought a Luchs, so much fun. Pity I waited this long.
I haven't played in a while but, the light tanks are the most fun in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:49 AM   #870 (permalink)
Oldbie

I usually hate most of mine because they're scouts in the higher tier battles but the low tier lights are great. I Aced my Luchs in its fourth battle.

FYBIPPB

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in