mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 06-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #961 (permalink)
Jack Wagon!

Send a message via AIM to d4rksabre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
Ideally, players would be able to play their accounts on either system, but the servers would be separated.
I believe that is the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be4life182 View Post
ill gats pwn nubs n give mE pwners?
d4rksabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #962 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

This is my very first game with the s-51... I put on the 203 and the rest other than tracks... So one game in and I am 2k from being elite.

Vehicle: S-51
Experience received: 3,422 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 45,654
Battle Achievements: Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

I can't believe I got ace tanker on the very first game with a 75% crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #963 (permalink)
DSL is new here

I played today for the first time in a while. Forgot physics existed. Ended up running a TD off a cliff and getting stuck in the KV3 as the top tank. Lol.

Gear Bag Sale!

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killedcookie View Post
I propose we make a brass guillotine.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #964 (permalink)

AKA Fan
anyone play with 8.6 patch lastnight? I'm wondering how bad arty got nerfed? I know my little SU-26 took a beating.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:27 AM   #965 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millar156 View Post
anyone play with 8.6 patch lastnight? I'm wondering how bad arty got nerfed? I know my little SU-26 took a beating.
Played eight matches with my SU-8. I don't think I will be playing arty much any more.

In the past, sometimes I felt like I was shooting fish in a barrel, but in tier VII-VIII matches, I barely dented some tanks making it a challenge which I liked. Last night, the most damage I did to any tank was 97 and that was a Tier V.

I'll give it another try, but if I have similar results as to last night, my arty will start getting rusty.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.

Last edited by mrmag11; 06-26-2013 at 09:31 AM.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #966 (permalink)
DSL is new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millar156 View Post
The SU-26 was already pretty ineffective in higher tier matches. I miss the days of yesteryear when I could get 6 kills a match with it, now I dont even have enough ammo to get 6 kills a match.

Gear Bag Sale!

Quote:
Old 06-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #967 (permalink)
Post Whore

if i had my way arty would be removed...ruins the game.
Visit my new group page at http://www.facebook.com/JonesGunWorks#!/JonesGunWorks
http://www.youtube.com/user/Legion99999?feature=mhee
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #968 (permalink)
DSL is new here

No its part of the game. I would change how the arty has to play to make it much harder for them to hit things out of their line of site though. God view is too easy. They should let you use the view to pick a target but then make you switch back to normal view and give you the targets coordinates then give you find control of the gun aiming with a the keyboard and report back to you at what coordinates the shell actually landed. Hitting moving targets will be very very difficult, but hitting stationary objects will be easy if you are skilled.

Gear Bag Sale!

Quote:
Old 06-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #969 (permalink)

AKA Fan
I only have 2 arty I play consistantly. My SU-26 and my M40/43. The M40/43 was an inaccurate sledgehammer before 8.6 I can just imagine what it's like now. I was just hoping that my SU-26 was still playable without the 122.

Even with the 122 I couldn't damage most tier V & VI heavies unless I got lucky. One match I decided to see if I could actually kill one without gold rounds. I caught a KV-2 in the open on the Airfield map and tracked him. I put 16 consecutive shells into him without killing him. After that I started ignoring heavies, which is sad because arty are susposed to kill heavies according to Wargaming.

I understand the arty hate, I really do. No one likes to get one hit killed. But it happens so rarely. I get one hit killed by TD's far more often than by arty.

Meh, I like playing my Meds more anyway. Time to troll people with the Type 59 some more.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #970 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah I don't get the arty hate when an SU-152 can easily do the same thing with one shot and you might not ever see them either.

To me, arty is a fun alternative. I have such a variety of tanks, and in the end, I won't become a "hater" because the game is free. Nerf arty, I will find another fun tank to play or go play another game

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in