mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #131 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

I want a Krogan character for MP. No matter what the class, on Bronze and Silver their CC bonuses tear through basic enemies like mad.

Also, not bad, the world can always use more Tali.

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #132 (permalink)
Post Whore

I had my first Krogan in the last week or so of the Demo, then it took me like 3-4 months to get one back again. Nothing in the game makes me as giddy as wrecking the enemy with them. Sentinel with a Claymore and Striker is probably my favourite loadout. I def have plans for some Krogan posters.

Hope you get yours soon, its the perfect way to let off steam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
We can always hack and mold it the way we want it. This is MCB after all....
gunman_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #133 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman_2000 View Post
Love the Mattock, its one of my go to AR's (I don't have the Harrier yet either ). The Viper is ok, but I feel it has been replaced by a few other guns. If you can get lucky on one of the weekly challengers, and get the Valiant, give that a shot. It is butter smooth and fast reload. It is probably my favourite sniper.

I just picked up the Turian Ghost Infiltrator today. Typical, played enough to get my Spectre pack, and decided I was done....then I got the Ghost.....well you can't just quit when you get something shiney and new. He's fun, tried him with a Phaeston, but I think I'll have better luck with either the Mattock or the Revenant (which I have him set up for now for the next game). So that will be some fun tomorrow.

Solo'd Bronze/Geth/Hazard Giant for my commendation pack with my Krogan Vanguard....boy he sure can tear through people. He is the closest I will ever get to driving a freight train
The Valiant is over-hyped imo. It was (and maybe still is?) the go to gun for snipers but it seriously lacks stopping power, especially in gold and platinum. It does have a high RoF and low reload time but I think it is seriously outmatched by the Javelin, Widow, and Black Widow. I rarely see people use the Valiant anymore too so I guess it got nerfed a while back.

The thing I like about the Turian Ghosts is that they work well with just about every gun, not just sniper rifles. I have mine setup with a Harrier and with an AOE spec'd overload it makes short work of most groups. It's a fun class if you like playing infiltrators in their non-traditional role.

Just unlocked the AT-12 Shotgun. Wow. This is now my main shotgun, works wonders against Dragoons or anything unlucky enough to get close. Used right it's like a 3 shot burst Claymore...
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #134 (permalink)
MCB Member

I unlocked an N7 Destroyer last night, loving the grenade gauntlet. Set him up with a Striker Assault Rifle, and all I hear is Boom Boom Boom...

But I am sad as I had just starting playing MP again (it's been a few months) and when I logged back on I discovered a lot of my unlocked characters and weapons were gone. Lost my Valient, Krogan Sentinel, Asari Vangaurd, Geth Infiltrator, Harrier, Widow, and my Black-Widow (and thats only the guns I can remember having). I'm hoping my email to EA will produce some results.

Last edited by Sneaky Sir; 10-21-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Sneaky Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #135 (permalink)
MCB Member

Just started playing multiplayer, unlocking basic guns...anyone want to play add me to your friends list: creepness
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:47 AM   #136 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

I just ran through 20 levels as an N7 Destroyer.

I ****ing love grenade spam. Fighting Cerberus, an Atlas and a whole troop drop spawned right behind me. I didn't have any launchers, so I just chucked all 6 grenades at them. Killed the Atlas AND all the troops. So much win.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2012, 03:52 AM   #137 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
I just ran through 20 levels as an N7 Destroyer.

I ****ing love grenade spam. Fighting Cerberus, an Atlas and a whole troop drop spawned right behind me. I didn't have any launchers, so I just chucked all 6 grenades at them. Killed the Atlas AND all the troops. So much win.

Gotta love those grenades. They're great for those moments when 4 Phantoms spawn right in front of you. It's very weapon dependent and doesn't have a lot of utility but he can sure tear groups apart quick.

I have mine setup with a Harrier and AT-12 Shotgun. That shotgun makes him near unstoppable up close.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #138 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

I tried a Vanguard with a AT-12 last night, didn't do great. Then again, the char was level 10 and the gun level 1, so that might have had something to do with it.

I mean, I was second overall in points, but I died 2 or 3 times every wave, I was basically a reusable suicide bomb made of punching.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #139 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
I tried a Vanguard with a AT-12 last night, didn't do great. Then again, the char was level 10 and the gun level 1, so that might have had something to do with it.

I mean, I was second overall in points, but I died 2 or 3 times every wave, I was basically a reusable suicide bomb made of punching.

I only use the AT-12 with my N7 Destroyer. His Devastator mode increases thermal clip capacity so the AT-12 can carry a third shot. That extra shot makes all of the difference. Can take out a Geth Pyro with a three shot burst and Gold. It's still very, very inaccurate though.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #140 (permalink)
MCB Member

I still haven't unlocked a lot of the cool new weapons back since I've been playing a lot the past couple days I've unlocked a lot of new things.

The "midget" engineer can wreck some havoc with his recon mine

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in