mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-27-2012, 11:24 AM   #171 (permalink)
Post Whore

exactly, the whole goal is to kill everything as fast as you can. It wasn't a synergising team unfortunately, I was the only biotic that I remember. I will admit doing it on Bronze is something I try to avoid, but its hard with a vanguard it's just go go go. Especially on London, i tried taking cover but I always was getting shot.

Picked up the Krogan Shaman last night on my last PSP, so today sometime I will have to give him a try out.

Also with the Omega DLC out now, I'm tempted to start picking up the major DLC. I'm interested to see how they added in the Adjunts enemy since they were originally supposed to be in the game but wouldn't work. I wonder what they did with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
We can always hack and mold it the way we want it. This is MCB after all....
gunman_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #172 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman_2000 View Post
exactly, the whole goal is to kill everything as fast as you can. It wasn't a synergising team unfortunately, I was the only biotic that I remember. I will admit doing it on Bronze is something I try to avoid, but its hard with a vanguard it's just go go go. Especially on London, i tried taking cover but I always was getting shot.

Picked up the Krogan Shaman last night on my last PSP, so today sometime I will have to give him a try out.

Also with the Omega DLC out now, I'm tempted to start picking up the major DLC. I'm interested to see how they added in the Adjunts enemy since they were originally supposed to be in the game but wouldn't work. I wonder what they did with them.

BW released the Asari Huntress today... can't get home fast enough.
CCM Photographer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:51 AM   #173 (permalink)
Post Whore

I spent my night painting and going to see Skyfall....not that I would have gotten a Huntress tonight anyway. Maybe tomorrow (not bloody likely with my luck).

Looks kinda cool tho. Cloaking things are always fun.
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 02:10 AM   #174 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
I spent my night painting and going to see Skyfall....not that I would have gotten a Huntress tonight anyway. Maybe tomorrow (not bloody likely with my luck).

Looks kinda cool tho. Cloaking things are always fun.
You're not missing much. It's basically a biotic infiltrator that focuses on powers instead of weapons. Tactical cloak, dark channel, and warp. I'm not really a fan of biotic classes and I'm not even sure why this is even in the infiltrator category. My only guess, aside from the cloak, is because dark channel and warp are both heavy hitters against armor. Have fun trying to strip shields and barriers though...
Old 11-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #175 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yea played with a few guys last night that were using the Huntress, didn't impress me at all. My luck with the store is terrible, I bought five Premium Spectre Packs last night, and didn't get a single new item (I'm missing about a dozen characters and another dozen weapons), and of course everything I got just upgraded items I am already done with the challenges for. I trying to beat every single challenge at least once, doing pretty good I think.

But after watching the Omega trailer yesterday, I want to play it, but if I'm restarting my Campain, I think I'm going back to the first game and started all over and play with my current style since I've changed so much. Well here's to having no life
Old 11-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #176 (permalink)
Post Whore

from seeing video of the Huntress, it looks useful enough, but nothing really special. Apparently the Cloak amplifies the damage of the powers thru their whole duration. So if you spec Warp for full damage it will increase the total DOT, same as Dark Channel. But the trend seems to be "cloak-dark channel-shoot-warp-shoot-warp the next DC victim". Dark Channel seems to be the real bread and butter here.

it seems the Asari cloak does not increase her weapon damage tho or the damage of biotic explosions. I guess she is basically a biotic you can drop heavier weapons on and fight from a distance. I'm sure I'll eventually get her to try out, but she doesn't seem as heavy hitting as my Asari Vanguard.
Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #177 (permalink)
Custom User Title

So I played Omega last night, some good action but I really found the sound direction lacking. Very little music and poor sound effects, and the voice actors almost sounded uninterested in what they were saying. The huge drill should be making way more noise.
Wizbaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #178 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Operation: Onslaught is this weekend's challenge. 75,000 points of damage using an assault rifle.

Should be able to get that in one bronze match with a Harrier...

Or Geth Soldier with geth pulse rifle.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #179 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think I'm going to punish myself and use the Collector rifle.

Geth rifle is just....too punishing.
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #180 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
I think I'm going to punish myself and use the Collector rifle.

Geth rifle is just....too punishing.
You really have to work for top score with that one. I have the geth pulse rifle challenge finished now and I can't decide which AR to finish now. All that's left are the bad ones.

I'm having a lot of fun with that Geth Soldier. I didn't like him at first but it turned out to be a very solid class. Just have to watch out for the magnet hand sync kills..

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in