mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 12-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #181 (permalink)
Post Whore

ok I lied, the Collector rifle was too punishing. I couldn't even enjoy it on my Turian Soldier. I had a better time with the Geth Pulse rifle on my human Soldier. Oh the irony there.

But I did realize if I can get his cooldown a bit faster, I could just spam Adrenaline rush over and over by the time the Geth rifle is out of ammo. I've heard it done before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
We can always hack and mold it the way we want it. This is MCB after all....
gunman_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #182 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Lucky for me I got the challenge done with the vindicator and pheaston, I wish I had the typhoon in multiplayer. I've been playing insanity lately and the typhoon is the only thing that takes stuff down in fights

I got the vortcha engineer, with enough talent points you get some rediculous health regen. Lots of fun, but your always fighting in the red. I could stand in the open soloing bronze and they just couldn't put enough fire into me, as soon as they let up or I put something between I'd be back to full health.
Wizbaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #183 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
I've been leveling up the engineer class while trying to finish my assault rifle challenges..

Geth Engineer with the Falcon grenade launcher works very well on large groups.

Overload spec'd for AOE and incapacitate
Turret Drone spec'd for flamethrower
Falcon with cryo rounds

The cryo rounds from the Falcon will snap freeze most of the enemies while the flamethrower drone burns through shields of the thougher enemies, setting them up for a cryo / fire explosion which is set off by overload. Anything not dead will be incapacitated by overload.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #184 (permalink)
MCB Member

I've been having a blast running around with a standard human female adept and the N7 Piranha

Singularity, Bang, Bang, Bang, Warp, Biotic Blast, Bang, Bang, Bang...repeat...
Old 12-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #185 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Volus Vanguards .. hahaha.

Where's my Geth with biotics or playable Harbinger?

I think the unnerfing of the Acolyte pistol is more of a nerf. It was a far better pistol without the charge time imo.

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 18, 2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be no balance updates for the next 3 weeks due to the Christmas holidays

Two new packs added to the store:
- Reserves Pack - for players who want character unlocks and upgrades
- Arsenal Pack - for players who want weapon unlocks and upgrades

Unlocking Volus Protector Vanguard and challenge
Unlocking Batarian Slasher Adept and challenge
Unlocking Drell Assassin Infiltrator and challenge

All hazard maps are now unlocked for the Christmas holidays

Acolyte Pistol
- Reverting pistol to original state before the attempted rocket glitch fix since the change
did not curb the use of the glitch

Sabotage Power
- Base cooldown decreased from 14 to 10 seconds
- Base backfire damage decreased 300 to 250
Old 01-24-2013, 02:01 AM   #186 (permalink)
Post Whore

Haven't played in over a week, missed two weekend missions, need to reinstall game (clean windows install, ugh). Anyway, after realizing I didn't double back up one of my image reference folders I found this (after I got them back thankfully),

Sometimes the Bioware forums are gold....the rest of the time its like PBN.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2013, 11:49 PM   #187 (permalink)
Post Whore

Last DLC is coming out tomorrow for Multiplayer. Some really fun looking new characters are coming.
Krogan Warlord
Alliance Infiltration unit (dubbed the sexbot)
Talon Merc engineer
Female Turian Vanguard
Geth Juggernaut

and one surprise you get to sneak a peak at the end.

Also some new weapons including the M7 Lancer from ME1 (no thermal clips). And also 2 new cool gear items. Geth Scanner and a Batarian Gauntlet (check out the feed to watch a Volus punch things).

Check out the live feeds that they played to tease this stuff. Since I'm lucky and unemployed I got to watch it today.

Full hour: bioware - Mass Effect 3 - Reckoning Multiplayer DLC - Offline

Turian Cabal + Lancer + Geth Scanner - Mass Effect 3 - MP Reckoning Livestream (BroJo) Turian Cabal - YouTube
Alliance Infiltrator Unit - Mass Effect 3 - MP Reckoning Livestream (BroJo) Alliance Infiltrator Unit - YouTube
Krogan Warlord + M-11 Suppressor - Mass Effect 3 - MP Reckoning Livestream (BroJo) Krogan Warlord - YouTube
Volus Vanguard + Batarian Gauntlet - Mass Effect 3 - MP Reckoning Livestream (BroJo) Volus Vanguard (Gauntlet) - YouTube

Crap...almost forgot. After you download the DLC, check the store, there will be a free gift pack waiting for you.
Quote:

Last edited by gunman_2000; 02-25-2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason: gift.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #188 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Wow, I heard there was a new singleplayer DLC but knew nothing of a MP DLC. That's cool. I haven't played in a couple months but I will definitely be checking this out. Shame it's the last DLC.

Last edited by CCM Photographer; 02-26-2013 at 01:54 AM.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #189 (permalink)
Post Whore

So from what little credits I could throw at packs (and the freebie), I can say I do like the Turian Vanguard. Different but fun. I want to say without Biotic charge she's flimsier, but so far I don't think she is. I'm not ready to take her on higher levels yet.

The sexbot....omg, it's like easy mode. With her repair matrix on, I was jumping into Silver games without gels or anything and it wasn't a problem. I now like the Raider shotgun more too.

Can't wait to unlock other stuff. The Krogan warlord, looks kind of boring to me honestly after watching some people play. It is mostly just using the hammer ALL THE TIME, I think it just lacks visual variety for me to really think it's fun at this point...but in the back of my mind I do know that I giggle every time I Krogan smack anybody. So really this can't be any worse (it might even be better).

Hope others have had more fun unlocking stuff and trying it out. Have fun with stuff before they make changes lol.
Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #190 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
I haven't had a chance to play but I did open my free pack and got the Turian vanguard. I'm not much of vanguard fan but the skills look interesting so I'll give it a try.

Did they add any new maps?

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in