mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #131 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

Netflix has got some deal with Cartoon Network, they just added a bunch of new and old cartoons that were really popular on the network. My faves - Samurai Jack, Venture Brothers, Robot Chicken, Boondocks, and Metalocalypse. Also added Batman Beyond and Batman: The Brave and the Bold, though I'm not sure if they're part of the same deal with CN or not. And definitely not CN, they also just added Hunger Games.

As I tell anybody who will listen, at $8 a month, Netflix is one of the best entertainment deals out there. You won't find everything you want on it, but you'll find so much stuff to watch, you won't run out of things to entertain yourself with. Far better price than $30+ a month for basic cable.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #132 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Netflix has got some deal with Cartoon Network, they just added a bunch of new and old cartoons that were really popular on the network. My faves - Samurai Jack, Venture Brothers, Robot Chicken, Boondocks, and Metalocalypse. Also added Batman Beyond and Batman: The Brave and the Bold, though I'm not sure if they're part of the same deal with CN or not. And definitely not CN, they also just added Hunger Games.

As I tell anybody who will listen, at $8 a month, Netflix is one of the best entertainment deals out there. You won't find everything you want on it, but you'll find so much stuff to watch, you won't run out of things to entertain yourself with. Far better price than $30+ a month for basic cable.
Yea, just caught that. I'm still waiting for Batman: The Animated Series but in the meantime I have Justice League.

Netflix is definitely worth. Just on movies alone, not counting TV series, we've saved over $1,600. That's a lot of movies.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:19 AM   #133 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

Got to looking closer and all of the non-Batman ones are only the first season. Which is weird as all of them have been on a long hiatus this past year or two, and they've all been out a while. Hell, Samurai Jack stopped airing 9 years ago, but they only have Season 1. I'm hoping this is kind of a trial phase where they add more and more seasons and shows as they see how the viewer numbers stack up.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #134 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Deadmeat99

CCM Fan
I owner of netfilix was on CNBC a few days ago talking about woking out deals with the cable companies.

Netflix Has 'Tremendous Traction,' Despite Stock Volaility: Analyst

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Deadmeat99 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in