mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #151 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
heh my new favorite hobby is picking up enemy guns to shoot them with em =) I dont have a shotgun class and am levelling the 870 =)

having fun - its a cycle own and get owned - smg's seem overpowered in general and some of the cheat factor seems to be getting a bit more common - /sigh

the usual geometry cheats, standby, etc

now good teamwork - ran into more of that in this game than in MW3 - thats impressive - sometimes painfull on the receiving end - but impressive
What platform you playing on stitch? I haven't picked this up yet... GameStop ruined my preorder...

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.™
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #152 (permalink)
F*'n Gin Alley Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Yeah, the class system is based on a 10-point system now. Every gun, attachment, grenade, perk, etc. is worth a point. So if you use Secondary Gunfighter as a wildcard you can rock two attachments on the pistol and run 3 perks, a lethal and two non-lethals. You can also still pick up enemies' guns once you kill them and have a rifle or shotgun or whatever. I normally don't bother and just run with the pistol.

I was having some decent luck with the Tac .45 last night as well, the extra power of the individual shots (especially once you unlock the Long Barrel attachment) makes it pretty darn competitive and not as much of an ammo-waster as the B23R (although the B23R is still my fave so far). Tried out the Executioner and had REALLY mixed results. It's meant to be like the Taurus Judge or S&W Governor in that it shoots shotgun shells and not bullets, so range takes even more of a hit than the other pistols, but the in-your-face power is pretty hot. I figure it would be a good primary with Long Barrel and Fast Mag, but it's suffering long enough to level it up that much that'll be the real chore. Going to rock it as a secondary on my actual rifle classes first to try and level it up and then once I get some more stuff try it again as a pistol class.
Because of the Executioners range limitations I've found that it's best to only try to level it on certain maps, to limit frustration, and sticking to certain sections of the map. I like using it on the Los Angeles train map (can't remember the name) and sticking to the staircase areas so that it's more close quarters. I like to also use the shock charges to alert me when some one is coming from one of the directions that I'm not covering when moving back and forth. Finding those high traffic close quarters areas makes the early leveling much easier.

“She’s totally gross over 90% of her body. The other 10% is crazy nasty.” - Dr. Ice Cream
"Although where I come from, we call it Quartz, Parchment, Shears." - Pops

Black barrel covers will get you bonus balled.

Chris From Flurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #153 (permalink)
Nerd

Send a message via AIM to Diomedes

I grabbed this on Saturday after trying out the SP and MP over Thanksgiving. LOVED the SP, way better than MW3 I thought, and I really dig the 10-point system in MP. The flexibility is great, especially with the wildcards. Hardpoint is non-stop fun.

ZDF42 #61 "Darwin"
Zombie Defense Dispatches <--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, odds and ends. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Looking for a new mask? See how they compare.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #154 (permalink)
Confirmed Agglet

CCM Fan
Love love love love the pick 10 system.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
tomdabmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #155 (permalink)
------------

CCM Fan
Is it just me or has the Theater feature not worked for the last week or so? It doesent show K/D ratio, and then when you do select a film it never loads. Or is it just me?

Can anyone else use it?
boltaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #156 (permalink)
Nerd

I was using it on PC earlier today, no problems.

ZDF42 #61 "Darwin"
Zombie Defense Dispatches <--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, odds and ends. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #157 (permalink)
One Pump Chump

Fan of EMR
Kilt Fan
I was a god at launch, played for a few days then didn't have time since then. Started to play again yesterday and boy do I suck now. in two days I have managed to drop my kdr by over a full point..
cirkle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #158 (permalink)

CCM Fan
I picked it if after thanksgiving along with a ps3. I like the 10 point system a lot. I also like some of the new games. I don't know how I feel about the maps though. Something about them just isn't impressing me. Over all I do like the game though.
Art Of Pump

Next up:
SPE 2014
Wallify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #159 (permalink)
Nerd

The maps are a bit small, and with a couple of exception, narrow. Slums isn't bad, but things like Raid, Hijack, they're long and narrow. I much preferred the square maps from the older CoDs.

ZDF42 #61 "Darwin"
Old 12-11-2012, 12:15 AM   #160 (permalink)
Un-Active Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
i normaly use a gold 870 shottie. It kills and one direct shot 99% of the time. Clip a arm or leg and it takes two but never anymore. Long barrel and reflex

No side arm
no tac nades

Hacker
Hardline
Blind Eye
and something else i cant remember right now.

Ill use the lmg if i use any other gun

For Sale

Hawkeye20: "......Hit!..............medic..... oh God...."
pghp8ntballer: "Cause you know, first strike and flatline systems together with a scope allow you to shoot into the future."
SEFishy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in