mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #71 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cirkle68 View Post
, fu on the xm25, I only play hardcore and people that use that pos in hardcore piss me off to no end.
Actually dont play hardcore so not sure how it would be different, but you would be surprised how often people live through 3 xm25 shells in regular. But I do love me some 3 meter shotgunning with it and extreme long range counter sniping with it.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #72 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Was torn between this and halo4, though it's still looking like the same old game, just new maps and guns. I do agree with a few others, treyarch does seem to do a bit more experimenting with other ideas, but in the end, if this was 2 years ago when i had no bills i'd pick it up because i had too much money banging around, now with money flying out of my account for stuff i actually do need, have to limit to one game here and there.

Just hoping BF3 doesnt go the way of COD and start doing the yearly sequel thing, already hearing word of Battlefield 4 worries me.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #73 (permalink)
Mind Your Manners

BF4 won't be until 2014. It looks like EA intends to pit MoH against CoD where release timing is concerned, and the gameplay seems to support the idea that MoH is the more direct competitor.
Mike Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #74 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Reviving this. So who here is picking it up tonight? I am because no work tomorrow and Walmart in town is having a pre release tournament where you could win your copy. Looking pretty goof too, hope all the bugs of the original BO are fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #75 (permalink)
MCB Member

Had a quick go last night when I picked it up (Timezones FTW), looks to have a bit of a learning curve. Not sure what to make of the graphics, looks a little odd, could be just because I'm so used to the way last one looked.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:59 AM   #76 (permalink)

I'm playing the campaign, and ugh... not impressed. I at least wanted a good story. If the MP is good I'll keep it, if not, trade in for Hitman

Not to mention, the game keeps freezing...

I'm currently looking to buy a Tipx setup! PM me!
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #77 (permalink)
MCB lurker.

Doesn't look good, zombies got stale, campaign will probably be short and lack any intensity, and multiplayer is going to be like any call of duty after MW2.

I'll just stick to Fight Night and BF3.
killjoywarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #78 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

I will have to see if this any good come tonight. If not this is going on the chopping block so I can get splinter cell blacklist. And to think I preordered the $100+ edition 2 years ago and this year I just get the regular one lol
hth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #79 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
I have to wait until after my Math test on Friday. I don't have any self control. As far the campaign goes for any of the CoD series I think they are dumb. I buy COD for the MP and that's it. On MW3 I haven't even played the two player campaign or the regular campaign. I seriously doubt I'll ever play the campaign on BLOP2. I don't understand why people say "I hate playing COD because of all the 12 year olds." Honestly? quit playing in the middle of the day and get a job. It doesn't matter what game you are playing if your playing any game in the middle of the day or on a holiday your playing 12 year olds. How do you play paintball? "I hate playing with all the 12 year olds" Really? -I am done with my rant now.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #80 (permalink)
Barned

Same.....I have quite a bit of homework and a project due fri so if I opened it I will get nothing done at all...
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in