mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Plugged in (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/plugged/)
-   -   Wooden Log vector (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/plugged/204036-wooden-log-vector.html)

dark_controller 05-30-2012 01:03 AM

Wooden Log vector
 
does anyone have a descent wooden log vector, im looking for a log to put writing on like underneath a name. ive looked on the net and cant find anything worthwhile. if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it.

John Satclaire 05-30-2012 05:24 PM

I looked at this, and was really confused/exicted for a second :D

CrazyBoy78 05-30-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Satclaire (Post 2362139)
I looked at this, and was really confused/exicted for a second :D

:ROTFL: Same here!

Lrrpie-CT 05-30-2012 05:53 PM

Mahogany 4-way.

Schmitti 05-30-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_controller (Post 2361468)
does anyone have a descent wooden log vector, im looking for a log to put writing on like underneath a name. ive looked on the net and cant find anything worthwhile. if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it.

What you talk'n 'bout Willis?

E

MaD 05-30-2012 06:12 PM

He wants a vector image of a wooden log. Not a vector paintball gun carved out of a log.

Schmitti 05-30-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaD (Post 2362199)
He wants a vector image of a wooden log. Not a vector paintball gun carved out of a log.

Well then why didn't he say that?

Kids these days.. you can't understand a darndiggly thing they say.

E

Critical 05-30-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Satclaire (Post 2362139)
I looked at this, and was really confused/exicted for a second :D

Call it the Valktree?

Or maybe the o4k? Of course with that, it has a 30 year wait on delivery, if you want it .68 caliber. Gotta grow big enough.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC