mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Plugged in (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/plugged/)
-   -   Favorite web comic(s) (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/plugged/205432-favorite-web-comic-s.html)

caplucky 06-14-2012 12:39 AM

Favorite web comic(s)

Ok so what is your favorite webcomic or comics to read. I have a few I keep up on and enjoy every new episode, have to say I love the idea of webcomics. Some really great writers and artists out there and some real odd ones also but you got to love a free updated comic to read. Although I have bought a few printed issues from some sites and even donated some bucks to a few authors to show my support.
And for the record I'm pretty sure we all read the Whiteboard so listing that is a moot point.
Here my top faves so far.
Goblins
Girl Genius Online Comics!
And Gone with the Blastwave - Type E webcomic. Even though he hardly updates it much anymore it's always like Christmas when I see a new one up.
Have a bunch more and would like to see anyone elses and any I may want to start up on that are recommended.

karni-collector 06-14-2012 01:06 AM

Haven't read any in a while due to work
but

Video Game Cats
Super Effective(about Pokemon)
Watch Red vs Blue (Halo Machinima)

Luckless 06-14-2012 08:04 PM

I'm down to reading just XKCD, Questionable Content, and The Whiteboard on a regular basis. There is another D&D related one with stick figures that I can't recall the name of currently, but I haven't been reading it in the last few months. I did read Ctrl-Alt-Del, but kind of got bored of how inconsistent he was and stopped reading regularly. I'll likely go back and flip through it sometime when I get a bunch of down time and nothing better to do.

randomness 06-14-2012 08:45 PM

Terminal Lance gets a special spot in my heart because of my time in the Corps. Although I was never a grunt (I was comm), regardless of your circumstances, if you did the time, we all shared the suck.

Greenmtnphantom 06-15-2012 07:13 AM

The only ones I read that haven't already been mentioned are:

GO FISH - Behind Every Atheist Is A God With A Plan

and

Exiles - Graphic Web Comic by Paul La Rue but this one may very well be dead, only one update in about 6 months.

redthirst 06-15-2012 08:13 AM

Penny Arcade
The Trenches
Questionable Content
The Whiteboard
Ctrl+Alt+Del

Those are the ones I check every day. There used to be more, but when they quit bothering to update regularly, I quit bothering to read.

stolz 06-15-2012 08:23 AM

thenoobcomic.com if any has every played ultima online or mmorpgs its a hilarous comic.

2SIC4U 06-15-2012 10:28 AM

favorite web comic?.... the amazing spider man of course :D

gunman_2000 06-16-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redthirst (Post 2380103)
Penny Arcade
The Trenches
Questionable Content
The Whiteboard
Ctrl+Alt+Del

Those are the ones I check every day. There used to be more, but when they quit bothering to update regularly, I quit bothering to read.

That and PVP, also another really awesome one I found was Manly Guys doing Manly Things (Manly Guys Doing Manly Things - Updated Mondays or whenever I feel like it) It is updated once a week (sometimes), but is great. Check it out if you like seeing jokes about video game characters (and some movie characters too).

usagi_tetsu 06-17-2012 09:22 PM

In no particular order:
Ctrl+Alt+Del
General Protection Fault
Girl Genius
Kevin and Kell
Least I Could Do
Looking for Group
Nodwick
PS238
Questionable Content
Scenes from a Multiverse