mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2013, 01:46 AM   #1031 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!
 
crazyorigin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Southern Upstate NY

CCM Fan
So far Krieg is pretty fun. I am anxious to level him up and really test him out.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #1032 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Salmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rochester, NY

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
So far Krieg is pretty fun. I am anxious to level him up and really test him out.
Ditto, brought some new life to the game, less guns more axe!
__________________
Salmon's Feedback
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #1033 (permalink)
Barned
 
Bloop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC

I'm gonna start a krieg tonight...
__________________
AG1ngerwithagun on Xbox live, add me as a friend if you want to play together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.

Last edited by Bloop; 05-15-2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Misspelled that crazy phsycos name
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #1034 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!
 
crazyorigin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Southern Upstate NY

CCM Fan
Got Krieg up to lvl 12 today. I think XBL is having issues or something because in the time I played last night and today no one joined my game at all. I am sure there are people starting new Krieg files. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

The more I play with Krieg the more I like him. He fits my style of wreck less play quite nicely. I like to run into a mob of enemies and just start hacking, slashing, shooting and throwing grenades. I think Krieg is geared towards grenade use. 8 got a class mod for him already that adds 6 grenades to max count. He also has some good Kill Skill Time increase mods, so far I have a couple that add %55 to Kill Skill Time, one for the whole team and another just for me that also adds 3 grenades, the other adds 6 nades and %44 Kill Skill time. His skins are kind of lackluster, they just change his pant and arm things colors and his hair really but oh well, I don't care what he looks like.

My only complaint about him is in the select menu to change gear, he is so big its hard to see what your swapping to without turning him into the perfect position, facing away from the items. His melee attacks are so strong I find myself using them a LOT.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #1035 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
chrislognshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Got Krieg up to lvl 12 today. I think XBL is having issues or something because in the time I played last night and today no one joined my game at all. I am sure there are people starting new Krieg files. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

The more I play with Krieg the more I like him. He fits my style of wreck less play quite nicely. I like to run into a mob of enemies and just start hacking, slashing, shooting and throwing grenades. I think Krieg is geared towards grenade use. 8 got a class mod for him already that adds 6 grenades to max count. He also has some good Kill Skill Time increase mods, so far I have a couple that add %55 to Kill Skill Time, one for the whole team and another just for me that also adds 3 grenades, the other adds 6 nades and %44 Kill Skill time. His skins are kind of lackluster, they just change his pant and arm things colors and his hair really but oh well, I don't care what he looks like.

My only complaint about him is in the select menu to change gear, he is so big its hard to see what your swapping to without turning him into the perfect position, facing away from the items. His melee attacks are so strong I find myself using them a LOT.
that will work on normal mode just wait in till true vault hunter mode and utvh mode you notice change in how easy it is. just like how easy it was for my zero class spec for first to mode. now on utvh mode its pain and need to team up to play.
__________________
pc steam handle chrisfallout666
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #1036 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
panhead4411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Xenia, OH

^truth, in TVHM/UVHM they have a tendency to 'one-shot' you VERY often. And there is nothing your melee can do about it...
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:31 AM   #1037 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
chrislognshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

also depends on how you spec your person and how in the heck your fighting too. since some will be able to resist fire damage or other damage. i find that lv 50 pimpernel does more damage with axton because of his grenade damage. since gun does a grenade like hit when hits target. and axton gets Bonus from the grenade effect of his tree
__________________
pc steam handle chrisfallout666
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #1038 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap
 
glaman5266's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Got Krieg up to lvl 12 today. I think XBL is having issues or something because in the time I played last night and today no one joined my game at all. I am sure there are people starting new Krieg files. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

The more I play with Krieg the more I like him. He fits my style of wreck less play quite nicely. I like to run into a mob of enemies and just start hacking, slashing, shooting and throwing grenades. I think Krieg is geared towards grenade use. 8 got a class mod for him already that adds 6 grenades to max count. He also has some good Kill Skill Time increase mods, so far I have a couple that add %55 to Kill Skill Time, one for the whole team and another just for me that also adds 3 grenades, the other adds 6 nades and %44 Kill Skill time. His skins are kind of lackluster, they just change his pant and arm things colors and his hair really but oh well, I don't care what he looks like.
Might be because people may not have downloaded the compatibility pack yet.

I like him as well so far. I'm not much for brawlers in the Borderlands games, but there's a lot of directions you can go with Krieg. That's what I didn't like about Brick in the first one- you can either be a brawler/tank or run with explosives. Not much else you can do, really.

I'm going down the green tree first to see how his gun skills work out. If they don't then I'll try the blue tree. The red tree looks very interesting though...
__________________
Derrick

Feedback: MCB, PbNation (older) (newer)
glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #1039 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
chrislognshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaman5266 View Post
Might be because people may not have downloaded the compatibility pack yet.

I like him as well so far. I'm not much for brawlers in the Borderlands games, but there's a lot of directions you can go with Krieg. That's what I didn't like about Brick in the first one- you can either be a brawler/tank or run with explosives. Not much else you can do, really.

I'm going down the green tree first to see how his gun skills work out. If they don't then I'll try the blue tree. The red tree looks very interesting though...
if do the green tree first. you will have to relay on bandits weapons. since that what i saw in video about game play with him. there was bandit white weapon that he use to make over top good.
__________________
pc steam handle chrisfallout666
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #1040 (permalink)
Barned
 
Bloop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC

Hmmm...is krieg supposed to cost money? I'm quite surprised considering I bought the seasons pass. Axton is level 51 now...not much progress but hey higher levels take much longer.
__________________
AG1ngerwithagun on Xbox live, add me as a friend if you want to play together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC