mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 05-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #1051 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
i started out on the blood tree, and hated it.. the stacks really dont DO much.. and they degrade way too quick,, sure the final point is pretty cool. but i feel like you can accomplish more with the badass ranks than you can with the benefits of bloodlust

Tracker
those stacks are help you when you play in big party. for some reason they meant stacks to work in group better then solo.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #1052 (permalink)
Post Whore

okay people here look at new dlc for game sorry its a 40min video

enjoy people

BL2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - The First 40 Minutes - GameSpot.com

Last edited by chrislognshot; 05-28-2013 at 04:03 PM.
chrislognshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #1053 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

This DLC look great!!!

here is another video. TINY TINA'S Assault on Dragon Keep Gameplay Walkthrough! New Borderlands 2 DLC with Anthony Burch! - YouTube
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:59 PM   #1054 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Just watched enough to see that's its normal gameplay with new enemies, I don't want to spoil the new surprises in the new DLC. Everything is getting so repetitive it will be nice to see some new content. Almost have my Psycho to 50, gonna jam on some more levels after the gf goes to sleep. Been home laid up sick the last 2 days with a really bad virus, real bad.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #1055 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Just picked up the game again to play with my old roommate. Good lord.. Terramorphous was actually hard, I was so used to pooping on him. We tried about 40 times and the closest we got we both got downed and there were no tentacles to revive on.

The Tiny Tina DLC looks fun. I still haven't finished/played SH or MT though. Maybe if he gets off his rump and buys the DLC we'll be able to play them. Anyone on Xbox want to join in if he gets them?
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:41 PM   #1056 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Is it just me or is there an alarming amount of freeking idiots online lately. Probably about half of the games I enter or host get filled up with people who never revive anyone or just kill you then run off. I think adding friendly fire in this last update has honestly ruined the game. Nice move gearbox, way to go.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #1057 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Is it just me or is there an alarming amount of freeking idiots online lately. Probably about half of the games I enter or host get filled up with people who never revive anyone or just kill you then run off. I think adding friendly fire in this last update has honestly ruined the game. Nice move gearbox, way to go.

you find more and more people like that. since most people just care for them self and get all best loot or xp. it was that way for wow and other games for awhile. people are just out for them self since new dlc coming out soon so want to gear up before it comes out or just being rude.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #1058 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

Borderlands - Cosplay Music Video (London Comic Con May 2013) | Almost Nerdy
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:30 AM   #1059 (permalink)
Radical!

I just started BL2 a couple weeks ago for ps3, after the longest gaming run of my life (played skyrim exclusively for over a year straight). No dlc yet, but i'm intent on getting the season pass next paycheck. Level 20-something currently, i try to hop on every night. Haven't beaten it yet, as i do as many of the side missions as possible before getting back to the storyline (haven't paid too much attention to the thread since i'm trying to avoid spoilers).

I only play with one other guy right now, but he only hops on once a week. I try only to play with people i know (i know him in person), because as the last few posts have stated, the online population as a whole is stupid.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #1060 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
It wasn't always bad it just seems since they turned on friendly fire people are freeking douche nozzles. I was playing last night with some guy for a bit and he kept shooting me with some moded infinity pistol so I decided to rip into him with my Nor fleet (the best launcher in the game basically) and it didn't even scratch him, I don't get it. Is there a way to turn off friendly fire or something?? It should have at least damaged him a little but after 3 direct hits it did nothing, I have my skill tree on my Psycho set to do minimal friendly fire damage but it did nothing. I did end up finding a great group to play with for a bit tho so that kind of helped my outlook on online play lately but not much. I am glad it is summer time so I don't really want to play much anyways or I would be looking for another game to split my time up with. I am wick of the COD games, I only play when a friend of mine gets on for that, if the new COD didn't have Sticks and Stones I wouldn't like it much at all.

Time to start fishing more.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in