mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 09-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #121 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by s151990 View Post
anyone got info on elephant gun? also, skullmasher can be obtained from son of mothrakk, if anyone wanted to know
Haven't seen it yet but I'd make a guess and say it's a mission reward from the hunter guy in Moxxie's bar.

What's up with the purple sniper rifles? I've found two now and, while the stats are good, the performance is horrible.

I'll post a couple screenshots later..
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #122 (permalink)
Eclipse Sponsored Forever

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Some of the dialogue in this game has made me laugh so hard I had to walk away to collect myself. So many memes and references to pop culture.

B/S/T Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
HeroForADay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #123 (permalink)

ccm photographer, if u mean the ones with bright magenta names, they are the e-tech guns. available for all gun types, they r more like laser/energy weapons. some ive found r cool, some kinda suck. example of cool: gunstocked homering dart. pistol with stock, dbl drum mag on side, holo sight, and shot what looked like pixelated flames that homed on nearest enemy when hipfired, and when scoped could target enemies. was fun while it lasted. (only 76 dmg)

MCB Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
paintballer.ca Feedback: http://paintballer.ca/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8390

Red/Black acid wash phantom, highly customized
Good ol' PGP
s151990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #124 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by s151990 View Post
ccm photographer, if u mean the ones with bright magenta names, they are the e-tech guns. available for all gun types, they r more like laser/energy weapons. some ive found r cool, some kinda suck. example of cool: gunstocked homering dart. pistol with stock, dbl drum mag on side, holo sight, and shot what looked like pixelated flames that homed on nearest enemy when hipfired, and when scoped could target enemies. was fun while it lasted. (only 76 dmg)
Both of these rifles shoot what appears to be ricocheting lasers. One's a slag and the other is corrosive and they both shoot purple and green, respectively. I thought all E-tech weapons shoot purple / neon purple, maybe that's not the case.

They do look quite different than other weapons though. Both have the same barrel and I haven't seen the barrel on any other weapon, so I'm guessing it's an E-tech barrel. They both have custom skins (metallic silver, and hexagon carbon) and they also have drum magazines. Drum magazines that only hold 3 bullets meh. -_-

The damage shown in the infocard is pretty good but in testing I found they do less damage than my common rifles.

I didn't know that E-tech was a different shade of purple.. I'll have to check them out later. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #125 (permalink)
Stockclass player

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
ugh hopefully they give us ways to get more gold keys, i only have one and dont plan on using it until i'm level 50 lol
DonutSD beat me to it. I'll share his twitter name though.

His twitter name is @DuvalMagic

MCB Feedback
Ebay Feedback
mailmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #126 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Beat my first playthrough with the Gunzerker and got an orange shotgun named Conference Call. This things DESTROYS. It's a shotguns which its bullets shoots bullets out sideways as they travel. Took my time for killing the final boss from 10 minutes to 15 seconds.

Also, games need to stop doing this, it's impossible to see what I'm shooting at.

Feedback
Please take a look at my anodizing album here: Tonsixer Anodizing

Last edited by Tanongi; 09-27-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Tanongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:27 PM   #127 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanongi View Post
Beat my first playthrough with the Gunzerker and got an orange shotgun named Conference Call. This things DESTROYS. It's a shotguns which its bullets shoots bullets out sideways as they travel. Took my time for killing the final boss from 10 minutes to 15 seconds.

Also, games need to stop doing this, it's impossible to see what I'm shooting at.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/p...9-27_00001.jpg

I have a Legendary revolver that does the same thing. Because of the way the pattern spreads it's possible to one shot an entire group of mobs or get every shot into a critical spot for lots of damage.

Tooltip shows 229 damage but because of sniper mods I get about ~900+ per bullet.

Old 09-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Both of these rifles shoot what appears to be ricocheting lasers. One's a slag and the other is corrosive and they both shoot purple and green, respectively. I thought all E-tech weapons shoot purple / neon purple, maybe that's not the case.

They do look quite different than other weapons though. Both have the same barrel and I haven't seen the barrel on any other weapon, so I'm guessing it's an E-tech barrel. They both have custom skins (metallic silver, and hexagon carbon) and they also have drum magazines. Drum magazines that only hold 3 bullets meh. -_-

The damage shown in the infocard is pretty good but in testing I found they do less damage than my common rifles.

I didn't know that E-tech was a different shade of purple.. I'll have to check them out later. Thanks for the info.
yup, those are e-tech. ricochet lasers are defintely e-tech. Also, the hexagons are a giveaway, its a design to look like a heat sink, all e-tech have it. and yes, look for the bright pinkish-purple names, those are e-tech. normal ones are a duller purple. Glad i can help!

MCB Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
paintballer.ca Feedback: http://paintballer.ca/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8390

Red/Black acid wash phantom, highly customized
Good ol' PGP
s151990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:06 AM   #129 (permalink)
G.O.A.T

Beat jack and the Vault warrior today with my zerker @ LVL 30 - Not to bad of a fight really. Just duck the Warriors fire breath and then gunzerk -

Used my gunzerking with a combo of ---
a Shotgun ( 330x10 DMG w/Slag elemental) + SMG I got from tiipping Moxxi 15k (335 DMG with lots of corrosive DMG per sec)

Popped the warrior a few times with a 13K + Rocket launcher just for fun too.

Didnt get to many good guns from the loot but some cool stuff and alot of Eridium.
This game is awesome still - beat the boss but the game still has SO MUCH more!

Right now my Zerker is (off the top of my head)@ LVL 31 - Shields around 6K - Health around 5K - 4 Weapon slots usually 3 shotguns 1 SMG/AR - backpack is maxed out for slots (usually half full of weapons I cant decide to sell or not) - Relic is a 18.5% Skill cooldown - Class Mod cant remember right now - Shock Singularity Grenades -
Ill post the stats of my stuff when i can see them (im at work)

XBL name is I187I Suspect if you want a Zerker for online
madasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #130 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Class mods and relics are really disappointing this time around. They're either crap or really awesome legendary. I've been using the same mod for the past 20 levels. Know of any bosses that drop good mods?

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in