mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-02-2012, 03:34 AM   #141 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

Found out how to dupe money today on Xbox. I'm lvl 18 with 27 million. Just sucks that when I die I'm gonna lost like 3 or 4 million. I played with my friends level 39 guy and was leveling up fast. But also only doing 1 damage and dying after two shots. Still worth it for the XP.

Played moxxi's slots for a good half hour. Love those. Tipped her as much as I could and she gave me two SMG. I kept tipping her and she said she would give me another gun, this was after dropping over 200k. She just never gave me anything. And wouldn't let me tip her anymore. :-(
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #142 (permalink)
Post Whore

Been playing it since a couple days after release. Axton solo, saving Zero for my run with a friend who I know is playing Salvador.

I do kind of like the changes to the vehicles. No "Oh, you ambled drunkenly into my fender and exploded" kills, but ramming into critters is so much more amusing now.

I miss having my old favorite guns (the Masher, Double Anarchy, and Volcano) but appreciate the wider differences. Even developed preferences--Jacobs for Pistols, Tediore for shotguns, Dahl or Bandit (I love Jacobs, but it doesn't take advantage of Metal Storm) for assault rifles, and anything but Tediore for sniper rifles. I've been using Jacobs and Maliwan.

Hyperion guns seem like they would work a lot better for Salvador than the guys I usually play, and I'm torn between a boycott on them or shooting at Handsome Jack with his own gear.

I do love Handsome Jack. "I know it can be hard, getting a taste of prime rib and then going back to sucking down hamburgers for cash, if you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean?" Five minutes later: "Dicks! I'm talking about dicks."

Also, I was not aware that Mordecai was a hispanic name.
My MCB Feedback
My eBay Feedback
Moriearty Hobby Supply on eBay and Facebook.

Last edited by Deus Machina; 10-02-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Deus Machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #143 (permalink)

some of those guns are still in it. masher: kill the irish guy in the dust family fued mission, he can drop the "maggie" a dmgx6 masher. i have one, its great. and im pretty sure the volcano is in bl2 somewhere

MCB Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
paintballer.ca Feedback: http://paintballer.ca/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8390

Red/Black acid wash phantom, highly customized
Good ol' PGP
s151990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #144 (permalink)
Post Whore

Actually it's kinda funny im finding I like standard dmg guns a lot more than the last one. Because this game is a lot better at having various elemental enemies I hate basically having to keep 6 different sniper rifles on me for whatever situation. So for one my bf and i decided up the special ability guns so we can enter work as a team and for two I pretty much stick with standard dmg cause its more generally usable granted not always as effective as say using an electric against a shielded person or acid against Armor. But still it basically seems to work on average and i like that. I don't like changing guns frequently
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #145 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Don't care much for the elemental weapons in BL2. Like BL1, I just stick with non-elementals and seem to do just fine. I actually find my Jakobs to be more effective against armor and shields than corrosive / electric.

I guess I'm just being picky because I don't like the brightly colored guns with fancy paint..
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #146 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Love my torque shotguns, massive damage with explosive rounds, normaly one shot from close range..aka guns touching them almost will kill them, with gunzerker mode, it's like a wall of death when i'm carrying 2x torque shotguns, one with about 1000x10 damage and the other with around 890x18 damage. It's just funny playing this game on hard mode, i'm finding pistols now that rival the sniper rifles i was finding on the first playthrough. A sniper at 2200 damage, pssh, I'm finding pistols regularly over 2k damage now, also snipers in the 5k damage range. Albeit all non elemental, but still, just found a 5200 damage jaccobs the other day.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #147 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Anyone else loving Tediore? I love my shotgun from them. I wait to reload until I get into a firefight just to use it as a gurnade!
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #148 (permalink)
Post Whore

Naw actually when I heard about that ability I was excited but hats before I noticed that if you reload early it wastes ammo. And i always reload before a fight. So i actually specifically avoid using those guns. I did have a rocker launcher that he didn't throw it actually launched itself and made a huge boom. That was pretty cool. But still waste of ammo
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #149 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via MSN to mcgral18

I personally can't get into the exploding guns. I like reloading too much, and can't get used to them. They end up just blowing up in my face.

An AK will not be stopped by a ham sandwich.
mcgral18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #150 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Yea, cant stand the teidore guns either, mostly for the fact with waisting 20 bullets when i reload after 3 shots sometimes, i reload as much as possible. Plus now with so much emphasis on shotguns with my character, reload speed +65% and damage + about 55% even the shotguns with only a small magazine size work good, have one that uses 3 shells per shot, 9 magazine size, but i reload the gun so fast there's almost no pause in the fire rate, i reload just as fast as i pump the thing.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in