mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #161 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

when i played that part with my friends, roland got snagged because we were all looking for loot, lol.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #162 (permalink)
Post Whore

Does anyone know of you can transfer a saved character file to another ps3 user name?
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #163 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
Does anyone know of you can transfer a saved character file to another ps3 user name?
external hard drive or memory stick, copy said file and do the same thing in reverse on the next ps3. worked in the first game.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #164 (permalink)
Stockclass player

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Hit 25 with Zero this morning. I have to admit I'm enjoying the snipers much much more in this game than the first one. With points in the sniper tree and the "one shot sniper" class mod I'm starting to be able to one shot bruisers and the like before I'm close enough for them to start shooting at me.

MCB Feedback
Ebay Feedback
mailmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #165 (permalink)
Hates the Media

Fan of EMR
Been rocking Zero and Gunzerker class mostly. Commando with points in the shields tree is almost OP. Siren is the only class I haven't used much since 3 of the 4 people I play with a lot all chose Siren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Machina View Post
I do love Handsome Jack. "I know it can be hard, getting a taste of prime rib and then going back to sucking down hamburgers for cash, if you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean?" Five minutes later: "Dicks! I'm talking about dicks."
Handsome Jack is awesome. He should be the hands down villain of the year for gaming. His rant on the guy who charged him with a spoon and he tore his eyes out in front of his kids was the $hit. Tiny Tina is a mental case - so far my favorite NPC other than Jack.

Last edited by Tuff; 10-04-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #166 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by subyrally View Post
external hard drive or memory stick, copy said file and do the same thing in reverse on the next ps3. worked in the first game.
I'm doing this on the same ps3 but different user. Will that still work?
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #167 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by madasax View Post
Hit 36 with my Zerker today playing online in a party of 4 on "true hunter mode" S**T gets hard!
True vault hunter mode is almost annoying at times. forget bothering trying to keep upgrading your shield and keeping high health. even with 18k shield and 26k health i'll get two shotted by most enemies and downed. Only thing saving me is i'm playing with one other person, we'll constantly go down and revived. Thought the way it's going, curently i'm on the right side tree for the gunzerker for tanking, about to swap over to the left tree which is gun damage I think, atleast i'll be able to do more damage before i get killed. Level 46 almost, close to maxing out

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #168 (permalink)

ELEPHANT GUN update: got it. u get it from a side quest u can get after busting jacks bunker, u hafta go kill a giant skag in the town with the train (at work, forget town name) it is a follow up quest to the one where u help the little skag in that town, so u need that one completed. its a scopeless sniper does round 2700 dmg

MCB Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
paintballer.ca Feedback: http://paintballer.ca/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8390

Red/Black acid wash phantom, highly customized
Good ol' PGP
s151990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #169 (permalink)
Barned

I hit level 26 axton just last night....Only a few levels until I get slag bullets for the sabre turret. Has anybody gotten the bane? Best gun ever..lol. Also what is that chest in sanctuary, the golden one that you need a key for. What's in it and how do you get the key? And is a seasons pass any good? I'm thinking of purchasing one.
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #170 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
I hit level 26 axton just last night....Only a few levels until I get slag bullets for the sabre turret. Has anybody gotten the bane? Best gun ever..lol. Also what is that chest in sanctuary, the golden one that you need a key for. What's in it and how do you get the key? And is a seasons pass any good? I'm thinking of purchasing one.
Had the bane a while, convinced my friend to give me his to dual weild them for the gunzerker. OMFG it's annoying and i love it lol.

and the chest i think randomly gives you a very good/rare weapon, though i'm saving my key till i'm lvl 50, as the nature of this game is to only use a gun like a hour or two before you find something better lol.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in