mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #201 (permalink)
Post Whore

I like the idea of it. Provided that its not just purely dmg to their shields. If it's just plain old bonus dmg that's great then. Also is it just the first shot from that magazine or first shot from a recharged shield. So could I shoot reload shoot and get amp dmg both times or is it shoot wait till shield fully recharged shoot again.
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #202 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
it's a shot from a fully charged shield. AKA good for zero and sniping, shoot, wait 4 seconds or so for the recharge, shoot, recharge shoot recharge. and also, most of the very high damage snipers are jacobs and are prety slow fire rate (bolt action)

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #203 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yupyupyup. Sounds good that's about what I figured. Awesome now to just test it and figure out if it's only dmg to enemy shield or extra dmg period. Thank you for the help so far
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 10-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #204 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
it's a shot from a fully charged shield. AKA good for zero and sniping, shoot, wait 4 seconds or so for the recharge, shoot, recharge shoot recharge. and also, most of the very high damage snipers are jacobs and are prety slow fire rate (bolt action)
Love these shields. Great for an opening shot but they can also get you killed quick if you aren't careful.

Found an Amplify last night, super high recharge, low recharge delay, and high damage bonus. The downside? It drains about 1/3 of the total capacity. -_-
Old 10-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #205 (permalink)
Post Whore

Awesome
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 10-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #206 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

i cant wait to get home and start my mechromancer, but first, i need to get through the rest of the work day. aka, i am bored and the clock isnt moving fast enough, lol.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #207 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Mechromancer is dope guys. Just thought you'd like to know. I'm having a blast here...

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #208 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Mechromancer is dope guys. Just thought you'd like to know. I'm having a blast here...
The gf and I started a new round me being Zero and her being Gauge. She's pretty much awesome, funny as hell too. DeathTrap does a ton of damage.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #209 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
well this game can go to hell, pissed now that i have to pay full damn price for the DLC because i bought the game 1 hour past the preorder time. God i hate paid DLC, prety much puts me off of all videogames in general.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #210 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Anyone get a compatibility pack? When I go to download it it says it is -1 Microsoft points I have 400 Microsoft points then when I go to download it, it says I have to add like 4679904218 points to be able to download it.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in