mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #251 (permalink)
Post Whore

Are their places to spend eridium other than the upgraded ammo? I
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #252 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
Are their places to spend eridium other than the upgraded ammo? I
Terraamorphous.

Im at 82 right now, Going for 90 then the warrior.

102 time still no Bee, On to the warrior.

Last edited by Bow; 10-15-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Bow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #253 (permalink)
Barned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow View Post
Ughhhh, I'm trying to get a "The Bee" shield. Up to 62 kills and counting.. I'm probably going to give up at 125..

Edit: MAke that 70, Letting my roommate hop on to see if he can get it.
There's a duping glitch I hear. Just find somebody that has it and dupe it.
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.

Last edited by Bloop; 10-15-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #254 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
There's a duping glitch I hear. Just find somebody that has it and dupe it.
only glitch i know is for eridium. there boss where you can save game. there boss right before you use door go into near area. there also fast track to that area too. you get like 1 to 2 eridium per kill.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #255 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

Dumping glitch for Xbox is simple. Drop your **** for the other person then hit Xbox button and go to Home. You exit without saving. Player rejoins with all their stuff and you keep what they tossed. Duped money this way. Friend came to me with a few hundred k. Went to save area to save it. gave me all money and items then Home'd out. Came back I gave him money back. He walks to save area and saves. Comes back to me. Gives me all again. I sell all weapons aagain. He homes and comes back. Lather, rinse, repeat. Ended up with 27 million in under ten minutes. And got a crap ton of bad *** points for trades and aquirng purple/blue/green/etc drops.

Trick is one of you who is holding the money in the interim cannot go to a save area until you are done or the other guy could lose eveythjng he threw down if you save before he homes out.

Also easy bad *** points for trading. Offer trade...offer nothing. They accept, trade completed. You don't have to trade anything. Just go through the motions of offer and accept.
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #256 (permalink)
G.O.A.T

Hit 47 with my zerker today, got "Miss Moxxis Creamer" ill post a pic later - RL that does 148,000 dmg - I am having troble getting rid of my class mods, i really like the ammo regen for playing with teams, but i have a few that would rock if i didnt want ammo regen.
Also how do you get to Terramorphous? Some dude showed me the Bee and he had a "Killer of terramorphous" Zerker class mod -
I love this game but man its H.A.F**K second playthrough - Went 5 rounds in Franks,Creature and then made it to round 4 in Hyperion Circle of slaughter -

Shoot me a Frequest on XBL -
I187I Suspect
madasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:36 PM   #257 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by madasax View Post
Hit 47 with my zerker today, got "Miss Moxxis Creamer" ill post a pic later - RL that does 148,000 dmg - I am having troble getting rid of my class mods, i really like the ammo regen for playing with teams, but i have a few that would rock if i didnt want ammo regen.
Also how do you get to Terramorphous? Some dude showed me the Bee and he had a "Killer of terramorphous" Zerker class mod -
I love this game but man its H.A.F**K second playthrough - Went 5 rounds in Franks,Creature and then made it to round 4 in Hyperion Circle of slaughter -

Shoot me a Frequest on XBL -
I187I Suspect
I wish I could find all these wonderful loots. I have the -worst- luck when it comes to loot drops in borderlands 2. The best I ever find are mediocre purples that don't work well with Zero. I did get a ton of purples and blues from Bunker, I may try farming him a bit until I find something I can use.

Has anyone played the new Pirate DLC? It didn't take very long to download so I'm assuming it's a little small. Is it like Knoxx / Robolution or more like Zombie Island in size/content?
Old 10-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #258 (permalink)
G.O.A.T

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
I wish I could find all these wonderful loots. I have the -worst- luck when it comes to loot drops in borderlands 2. The best I ever find are mediocre purples that don't work well with Zero. I did get a ton of purples and blues from Bunker, I may try farming him a bit until I find something I can use.

I hear ya, I had a decent few hrs today - the reason i got the RL is from doing 5 rounds in Creature Slaughter Dome. I Just wish i could carry more Shotty shells as i usually use 3 out of my 4 guns are shotguns -

On that note i made some dudes suprised today with my combo of shotguns -I have it setup so i have 2 Tediore shotguns that are around 3K X 9/17 so when i gunzerk i pull them both out shoot once and toss them (exploding reloads) and today i has hitting in the ranges of 1-125K on a good toss....
I just wish i could carry more than like 215 shotgun shells, and YES i have it maxxed and have my "Full to the brim" skill at "9/5" points (class mod)

Here is the RL i got today....Non Dairy

Last edited by madasax; 10-17-2012 at 12:11 AM.
madasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:34 AM   #259 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

How did you get her third gun? I have only ever gotten up to the second gun, her Bad touch, once. Then when i gave her enough for the third she said OK, here is my favorite gun speech and gave me nothing. Since that day I can only get the first gun. Anytime I tip her enough for the second the same glitch happens. Gives me the speech, then gives me no gun. Pissing me off. I have spent well over 2 million in tips on her. Everytime I play I tip her til I get the fire smg to see if its updated. And if it has I keep donating til i reach the second. Which glitches and I get nothing.
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:48 AM   #260 (permalink)
Post Whore

I just got an email from gamestop offering 40 for in-store trade in on BL2
TF

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Feedback
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in