mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-17-2012, 03:50 AM   #261 (permalink)
Post Whore

i think from quest where you get option to give to her or some one else. the first quest is one where gun dealer give you safe and sound quest. wants find his safe. when you open it up you find stash of pics of bar lady. you get choice on to give to her for weapon or to gun dealer for weapon. the second one i saw was quest for keg of beer. that quest you get choice of rifle from sniper guy or bar lady hand gun. not sure if there was another quest to split with her. but you find few quest where you split with some each person will give different item. so far i love game but some area are more meet for 2 or more people. i am just glad have gun turret to back me up. its life saver. also if you tip her 10,000-20,000 dollars has been placed in her tip jar. lv 30 Bad Touch Corrosive SMG given and if you tip her 20,000-50,000 dollars has been lv 18 Good Touch - Incendiary SMG given after

here video of miss moxxi's rare gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvryiN2WryA

here one for Miss Moxxi's Creamer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7VQFzk4-XE

and here list of all her rare weapons other items
Bad Touch - Corrosive SMG given after 10,000-20,000 dollars has been placed in her tip jar.
Good Touch - Incendiary SMG given after 20,000-50,000 dollars has been placed in her tip jar, and each subsequent time this is done.
Rubi - A unique pistol given by Moxxi at the end of Rakkaholics Anonymous (if choosing her over Mordecai).
Heart Breaker - A unique shotgun given after completing the mission Safe and Sound (return to Moxxi for the weapon).
Creamer - A rocket launcher found only after completing wave 5 in the Creature Slaughter Dome DLC.

Those without the "Miss Moxxi's" prefix:

Moxxi's Endowment - A relic that is rewarded after completing the quest The Good, the Bad, and the Mordecai.
Kiss of Death - A grenade mod awarded after Hell Hath No Fury.
Hail - A combat rifle (fires mortar like rounds) that is rewarded after completing all 5 waves in the mission Bandit Slaughter (Fink's Slaughterhouse, The Fridge).
Chère-amie - A unique sniper rifle that is a quest reward after completing wave 5 of Hyperion Slaughter.

Last edited by chrislognshot; 10-17-2012 at 04:31 AM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #262 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
I just got an email from gamestop offering 40 for in-store trade in on BL2
Me, too. No way suckers!
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #263 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
You can get a new Good Touch in as little as $100, Just tip 100's after the first time and you can get it, My room mate and I get one every time we go to sanctuary and 99% of the time we spend under 6k.

Just beat the Laviatan and got the best smg I've found yet. 5.1k damage!
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #264 (permalink)
Post Whore

is there way i can get some help. i am on the quest to kill that huge bunker with turrets on it. i just took down all 12 turrets. also for some reason i find that some quest you need at least 2 or more people for them too. looks lie in am on part 2 or part 1 of Where Angels Fear to Tread Part 2

Last edited by chrislognshot; 10-17-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #265 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
is there way i can get some help. i am on the quest to kill that huge bunker with turrets on it. i just took down all 12 turrets. also for some reason i find that some quest you need at least 2 or more people for them too. looks lie in am on part 2 or part 1 of Where Angels Fear to Tread Part 2
While fighting Bunker try keeping at least one drone close, and alive. You'll have a second wind lifeline in case you die.

Don't bother shooting at Bunker's critical spots. He moves around a lot and the spots you need to hit are freaking tiny. Instead, focus on destroying his weapons.

Also.. There's a "small" room behind bunker, you can get it to after he launches. It provides the best cover from most of his attacks. Best I can describe it is there's some plants, some water, and a yellow hyperion chest laying on it's back.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #266 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
While fighting Bunker try keeping at least one drone close, and alive. You'll have a second wind lifeline in case you die.

Don't bother shooting at Bunker's critical spots. He moves around a lot and the spots you need to hit are freaking tiny. Instead, focus on destroying his weapons.

Also.. There's a "small" room behind bunker, you can get it to after he launches. It provides the best cover from most of his attacks. Best I can describe it is there's some plants, some water, and a yellow hyperion chest laying on it's back.
Go up the stairs behind bunker. Only his mortars can hit you. Just stand back and pick him off.
TF

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Feedback
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #267 (permalink)
Post Whore

what i notice i do not have right rifle since my does three round burst and gets green damage one for robots or vehicle. what should i do about my turret i have so it stay near me or out in open.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:14 AM   #268 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Trying to get on right now, waiting for the damn patch to download and install...got kicked off twice trying to Dl it, i guess third time is the charm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:53 AM   #269 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
Go up the stairs behind bunker. Only his mortars can hit you. Just stand back and pick him off.
Right, I think you said it better than I did.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #270 (permalink)
Post Whore

So I think I know the answer to this but can one respec badass points
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in