mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #291 (permalink)

Ive been playing alot lately just finished my 2nd chars storyline for the second time on true vault hunter.

If anybody needs help on a quest im more than happy to help.

Gamertag on xbox - "Fanyia"
Old 10-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #292 (permalink)
Post Whore

Well this sucks.

Beaten the game with Salvador. Beat it again. Lvl 50 and two level 50 conference calls (one slag) 2 level 50 Infinity pistols, The Bee and the bullet hose build legendary class mods.

The Warrior goes down in 8 seconds and the Terramorphus in 12. What do I have left to do?
TF

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Feedback
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #293 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
Well this sucks.

Beaten the game with Salvador. Beat it again. Lvl 50 and two level 50 conference calls (one slag) 2 level 50 Infinity pistols, The Bee and the bullet hose build legendary class mods.

The Warrior goes down in 8 seconds and the Terramorphus in 12. What do I have left to do?
You could always, Give Me Your Bee.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #294 (permalink)
Post Whore

has any one here found the teddy bear Easter egg in wildlife area. i found 3 of the 5 in that area.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:14 AM   #295 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow View Post
You could always, Give Me Your Bee.
I worked way to hard for that... It has a lot more health then most, but 4.5 recharge delay.
TF

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Feedback
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:49 AM   #296 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Well this sucks.

Try to get Vermivorous The invincible to spawn for Legendary Class Mods.

Solo Hyperius and the other DLC boss for Seraph items.

Anyone try a Grenadier Commando? Funnest this yet. 15 Grenades in stock with near infinite shields spamming nades.

Tanongi: Signed into my fathers account again, jesus!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #297 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
I worked way to hard for that... It has a lot more health then most, but 4.5 recharge delay.
I'm planning on killing him 120 more times today.. Hopefully it drops, I got 2 more legendarys yesterday, But they were the lvl 38 version as I was helping my friend farm the Warrior a little bit, The Flakker and The Volcano. Well off to kill the guy..

Went ahead and finished most of my quests again, I have a 3ng13 Head and The Jacobs Family skin for the assassin if anyone wants them.

WOOT GOT A BEE! if anyone needs one let me know! LVL 50 version.

Last edited by Bow; 10-21-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #298 (permalink)
Post Whore

had another glitch today. i was fighting bunker and for some reason i could not get close enough to kill it since was hanging at front of area that leads to waterfall and place where there chest in middle of that area. so he keep shoot at me and damaging him self since was stuck trying to hit me. so he kill him self. other thing is why does lv 29 rocket launch do like 17,000 and lv 27 one i had only did like 8k. also since i just hit level 29 only 2 more level in till i get best. then i just have 15 in other tree set and 3 left in sniper set to be good to go. i also found out the in the 3 round arena battle near the fridge there guy that steals your cash. i had like 50k and went lost 20k form looter. dam he was fast and found out to late he took all that cash.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:50 AM   #299 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Just kill the rat and he'll give all your money back. As for the 17,000 damage rocket launcher, all the weapons in this game are random so you can get a very low level gun to have massive amounts of damage, compared to a higher level.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:10 AM   #300 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
Just kill the rat and he'll give all your money back. As for the 17,000 damage rocket launcher, all the weapons in this game are random so you can get a very low level gun to have massive amounts of damage, compared to a higher level.
that's what i find out. i also finding out at lv 29 with my skill tree filled this way i do tons of damage with sniper rifle. since i am 2lv off from getting Critical Ascensi0n [1/1] not sure if should go for F0ll0wthr0ugh [5/5] first or put rest points i need in Killer and Vel0city first i think better to work for followthrough then others.

Headsh0t [5/5] Precisi0n [3/5] Killer [2/5] B0re [1/1] Vel0city [4/5] Kill C0nfirmed [5/5]At One with the Gun [4/5]

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in