mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #301 (permalink)

I was levelling up my Siren, when I noticed that punching makes my dog howl.
Punching with BL2's Siren makes my dog howl - YouTube
wingbatwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #302 (permalink)
Post Whore

well i was farming for xp today and found out on area where you have to kill dukinos mons if your lucky enough you can get like 6 or more bars of Eridium. i was farming for exp to level up started off with like 39k in cash since dukinos Mon's killed me. so i went out to farm for exp since as just one bar into lv 29 i got like 20k in cash and about 6 to 9 bars of eridium too and got half way of lv 29 in xp. also ever time you go back to Sanctuary or continue from quitting the game go around to scotter and main place to get storyline quest you have chance to get more eridium from opening up box and lockers or washing machines. so there few place you can go and get eridium with having to save and quit and do one boss near bloodshot area. i love the game and its fun. i also found out if your heading to new area and need ammo its best to go to bloodshot area since ammo vending machine has ammo cost like what cost was for that level area. so not more paying like 2k for rockets or 300 for sniper rounds clips if you need some

Last edited by chrislognshot; 10-22-2012 at 05:49 PM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #303 (permalink)
Post Whore

For money farming I go to the fridge. And farm those gold 3 legged monster thingies
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #304 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Crystalisks are awesome to farm. Caustic Caverns is a good place to go for them too.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #305 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah but I find the acid pools and those damn bugs to be too much of a neusance for that lol
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #306 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Yeah that is true.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #307 (permalink)
Post Whore

found what looks like to be glitch but its not. for some reason in Sawtooth Cauldron where you got to open up the elevator for first time. well if you die from huge group that attacks you. there chance you will get stuck at re-spawn area. since you might get all 3 guys with shields blocking it so you can not get out. i had 3 just standing there and waiting for you to re-spawn. good luck trying to kill all three if have no rockets or grenades or shotgun. since no way to get by them.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #308 (permalink)
Barned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
found what looks like to be glitch but its not. for some reason in Sawtooth Cauldron where you got to open up the elevator for first time. well if you die from huge group that attacks you. there chance you will get stuck at re-spawn area. since you might get all 3 guys with shields blocking it so you can not get out. i had 3 just standing there and waiting for you to re-spawn. good luck trying to kill all three if have no rockets or grenades or shotgun. since no way to get by them.
^
This pissed me off a whole bunch, caused me to ragequit. Even for my friend with a bee shield it was pretty damn hard with the both of us...
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:41 AM   #309 (permalink)
Post Whore

what i found out to make the Sawtooth Cauldron easy was this.you shot the heads of Goliath head off and have him attack all other enemy. he will take out the other help for you kill them and you spend less cash. the quest to place flags was hard too in first area since you get to many people attacking it and you at same time and last group was pain since all heavy hitter coming after you at one time. as of right now i need to farm for cash since low do to fact got stuck in corner and had to take out three shield guy. and fact the first area where you hang the flag go whacked hard too. also half way to level 32 now since finished the sawtooth cauldron. will farm for cash so i can live long in other area. and since the fact Lynchwood gave me like 16 Eridium bars was nice too since took out 2 boss near start of place. not sure why the drop rate was high for Eridium there and for sawtooth cauldron too.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:53 AM   #310 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I'm not sure if easter eggs are considered spoilers so don't read further if you don't want it spoiled. :-)

Has anyone gotten anything good from the Creepers in Caustic Caverns? I've been farming them for about 15 minutes now and have about 27 different minecraft skins and heads. Wondering if they drop any other minecraft gear.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in