mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #401 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Well, after much loot farming and procrastinating I finally beat my first playthrough. Kind of glad I gave up on the loot farming because all of my nice lvl 37 blues and purples are now outclassed by lvl 38 and lvl 39 commons.

Any tips for the second playthrough with Zero? I'm only in the first area and I'm already stuck. I'm dropping in one or two hits and all these shiny guns don't really seem to do a whole lot now.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #402 (permalink)
Post Whore

how are you playing zero. are you sniper class melee class or short range weapon class. as for sniper class you want to to get sniper skill all way down first the work on last part tree. you do not have to fill whole sniper skill up. since all you want is last skill from that tree. then you work on your bloodshed next then go back to sniper skill. also your going to have to find good sniper rifle with high damage. you also going to want good rifle with highly effective vs armor too. i carry none elemental rifle, highly effective vs armor and highly effective vs flesh guns since that best 3 types you need. once you hit lv 50 only need carry none elemental rifle and highly effective vs armor. since your head shots will done tons damage. as for highly effective vs armor better then vs flesh or other guns since damage same but they take green damage any way. also frees up backpack space.

chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #403 (permalink)
Amateur Pump Player!!!

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
you sir IMO have completel screwed your classes up the cunning tree all the way with the slayer or terramorphous class mod on those kunai you can throw in the cunning tree is so ungodly overpowered its unreal!

Taters Feedback:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Tater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #404 (permalink)
Amateur Pump Player!!!

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Well, after much loot farming and procrastinating I finally beat my first playthrough. Kind of glad I gave up on the loot farming because all of my nice lvl 37 blues and purples are now outclassed by lvl 38 and lvl 39 commons.

Any tips for the second playthrough with Zero? I'm only in the first area and I'm already stuck. I'm dropping in one or two hits and all these shiny guns don't really seem to do a whole lot now.
and for you sir if you have xbox or ps3 either way get into someone elses game thats a level 50 on TVHM and have them do the you are coordinally invited mission from tiny tina and dont copmlete is make sure fleshstick is level 50 or 51 or 52 and have thelevel 50 guy kill him time after time you just stand at tiny tina and have him kill FS time after time you should receive about 6000xp every kill you should level up in no time but thats the cheater way if you want to beat the game on TVHM legitimatly i would have at least 1 other person join your game and help like a mechromancer or siren for 1 extra player or fast healing! hope this helps!

Taters Feedback:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Tater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #405 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
you sir IMO have completel screwed your classes up the cunning tree all the way with the slayer or terramorphous class mod on those kunai you can throw in the cunning tree is so ungodly overpowered its unreal!
i do not use cunning i use sniper and bloodshed
Old 11-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #406 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
how are you playing zero. are you sniper class melee class or short range weapon class. as for sniper class you want to to get sniper skill all way down first the work on last part tree. you do not have to fill whole sniper skill up. since all you want is last skill from that tree. then you work on your bloodshed next then go back to sniper skill. also your going to have to find good sniper rifle with high damage. you also going to want good rifle with highly effective vs armor too. i carry none elemental rifle, highly effective vs armor and highly effective vs flesh guns since that best 3 types you need. once you hit lv 50 only need carry none elemental rifle and highly effective vs armor. since your head shots will done tons damage. as for highly effective vs armor better then vs flesh or other guns since damage same but they take green damage any way. also frees up backpack space.

My Zero is setup for sniping. I have the whole Sniping tree unlocked except for the Accuracy box, which imo, is pointless. I'll usually carry three snipers ( non-element, corrosive, fire) and a shotgun ( corrosive ). The shotgun is for armored psychos and mechs while the snipers are for everything else.

Most of my damage comes from critical hits, mostly 40,000 to 50,000 damage a shot, but even then it still takes two or three head shots to down a bandit or bullymong. I know Zero isn't supposed to be "tanky" but I find it hard to imagine that a bandit or bullymong can down him in one hit, through 5,000 shields and 10,000 health. There's times where I can't avoid being hit.

I guess the first thing to do is find better gear, considering that all of my stuff was found towards the end of the first playthrough, but Glacier and Sanctuary isn't really known for good farms.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #407 (permalink)
Post Whore

has any one turn Goliath into lv 5 Fatal GOD-liath. so far i gotten him to lv 4 god-liath by mistake. was low on health and had to run away to get shields up and get more health since i let him lose in Sawtooth Cauldron in middle of first big area you come to before you go in to cave. i will give clue he not easy to kill. also if you kill him on lv 4 level he drops purple and other good rare items. from what i saw if you get lv 5 Goliath he might drop orange item.

Lv.0 - Raging Goliath
Lv.1 - Badass Goliath
Lv.2 - Super Badass Goliath
Lv.3 - Ultimate Badass Goliath
Lv.4 - GOD-liath
Lv.5 - Fatal GOD-liath

Last edited by chrislognshot; 11-19-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #408 (permalink)
Post Whore

how long is first dlc. since i am lv 47 now think i might just do dlc area for first 2 then go vault hunter since should be lv 50 by then. and with my zero farming for epics i was able to keep some items for axton.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #409 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
how long is first dlc. since i am lv 47 now think i might just do dlc area for first 2 then go vault hunter since should be lv 50 by then. and with my zero farming for epics i was able to keep some items for axton.
It's about as long as the Zombie Island of Dr Ned DLC from the first BL and gives a few levels worth of xp. It wasn't anything spectacular but it did have a <highlight for spoilers!> big boss fight and a farmable 20 chest room.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #410 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
I really enjoyed the Pirate's Booty DLC at the end of one of the quests you get a pirate head for whichever character you're using at the time. Salvador and Gaige have the coolest ones in my opinion. Waiting patiently on the next one from MR. TORGUE!!!!
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in