mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #421 (permalink)
Hates the Media

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendal50 View Post
I have the season pass, and the new DLC is nowhere to be found. How do I get in? Did it download automatically?
Restart Steam and it will start to download if it didn't already.

The Torgue DLC is on par with Captain's Booty in terms of quality. Less new characters, but more interaction with some NPC's from main game. So far, so good. New guns are crazy powerful that you can get from the Torgue machines. 32,000 dmg sniper rifles are lights out when you have a gunzerker and two commandos to take the heat off you so you can just sit back and hammer bullets into heads from 2 klicks out. Zero ftw
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #422 (permalink)
Woodsball Connoisseur

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Thanks! That's exactly what I needed! It's downloading now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
Restart Steam and it will start to download if it didn't already.

The Torgue DLC is on par with Captain's Booty in terms of quality. Less new characters, but more interaction with some NPC's from main game. So far, so good. New guns are crazy powerful that you can get from the Torgue machines. 32,000 dmg sniper rifles are lights out when you have a gunzerker and two commandos to take the heat off you so you can just sit back and hammer bullets into heads from 2 klicks out. Zero ftw
Xbox live: Grendal50
Grendal50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #423 (permalink)
Post Whore

just to let you know if you do it on normal mode you find 4 quest that are lv 50. not sure why they made 3 area battles and one death race are lv 50 for them. not sure why they made 4 quest lv 50 for normal mode. also found out best way to beat Pyro Pete The Invincible is to use slag and Elec damage. its best way to kill him since his armor and health way to ungodly

Last edited by chrislognshot; 11-21-2012 at 05:24 PM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #424 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Got a couple questions..

- Is it worth spending over 5 points into a skill? I have a few skill mods that boost a few skills by 3 - 4 points and from what I can tell there is no diminishing returns over 5 points. Is it worth dumping the extra points to boost them over 5 or should I save the 3 - 4 points and put them in other skills? So in other words, Putting 1 point in headsh0t will get me 5 points which gives me an extra 4 points to spend wherever I want or I can take those 4 points and boost headsh0t to 9, giving me a 93% critical boost.

- I haven't had a chance to try the new DLC yet but does anyone know if there are any TORGUE sniper rifles now? I miss my Torgue Cobra.

CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:07 PM   #425 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

i miss my torgue snipers as well

so far, i havent seen any in the new dlc...
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #426 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Got a couple questions..

- Is it worth spending over 5 points into a skill? I have a few skill mods that boost a few skills by 3 - 4 points and from what I can tell there is no diminishing returns over 5 points. Is it worth dumping the extra points to boost them over 5 or should I save the 3 - 4 points and put them in other skills? So in other words, Putting 1 point in headsh0t will get me 5 points which gives me an extra 4 points to spend wherever I want or I can take those 4 points and boost headsh0t to 9, giving me a 93% critical boost.

- I haven't had a chance to try the new DLC yet but does anyone know if there are any TORGUE sniper rifles now? I miss my Torgue Cobra.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ting_cobra.png
so far as i checked all vending machine i have not seen one sniper rifle. only thing i did see in there at was not torgue was epic items. like nukem and some other pistol and assault rifle. also by looking online i saw the fact there only one sniper rifle from new dlc and that tiny tina cobra that does explosive damage

Last edited by chrislognshot; 11-22-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #427 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Found this in a puddle..

Remember the double and quad anarchy SMGs from BL1? Yeah..

The red text, afaik, makes the gun shoot like a shotgun, kind of like the old Anarchy SMGs. Burst Fire burns through half the mag in a single click.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #428 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Found this in a puddle..

Remember the double and quad anarchy SMGs from BL1? Yeah..

The red text, afaik, makes the gun shoot like a shotgun, kind of like the old Anarchy SMGs. Burst Fire burns through half the mag in a single click.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/webphotos/MyStuff/smg.jpg
was that Frostburn Canyon. since there spot in the water that drops really good blue item. so if you get done with vault hunter mode it will have it scaled to lv 50.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #429 (permalink)
Post Whore

do not know how i solo warrior on true vault hunter mode but i did with axton. was not for shield boost would not made it and found spot on center where you can stay out for his fire and lava from ground. the only beef i had is dam auto-cannons keep targeting the dam birds in the air and would not stay on warrior or his rock helpers.took me like good 15 to 20min alone
Old 11-23-2012, 12:19 AM   #430 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
do not know how i solo warrior on true vault hunter mode but i did with axton. was not for shield boost would not made it and found spot on center where you can stay out for his fire and lava from ground. the only beef i had is dam auto-cannons keep targeting the dam birds in the air and would not stay on warrior or his rock helpers.took me like good 15 to 20min alone

<end boss spoiler alert>

I found a spot that worked pretty well for killing the warrior. If you're in the center area where Lilith is being held captive look left and follow the path. You should pass through some pillars / ruins before you get to one of the ammo resupply terminals. I hid right behind the pillars and was able to kill the warrior without being hit once. It's also a good spot for killing the crystallisks and Jack too.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in