mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 12-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #591 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I'm on the final mission in Hero's Pass and I'm having some difficulty (level 32 commando, split my skills pretty 50/50 between guerilla and survival tree)... I can't seem to get passed the Constructor that gets dropped onto the roof of the 3rd main area on the way to "the end"...

feels like there's just too many enemies, and when I try to take the constructor his huge laser just destroys my face. My tactic is to toss on The Bee shield and pop some shots off with my main gun (jakobs AR, or Dahl SMG), and then when something hits me I throw on my anti-explosive shield that drops boosters to keep me up. But I'm getting spiked pretty hard. Enemies drop my turret REAL quick too, even with the shield.

halpz plz D:
Old 12-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #592 (permalink)
A pretty good guy

What I've done is hide in the container to the left, his lasers and rockets can't reach ya when you duck-in in time

Deal with the lesser enemies first and when he's making more shoot him in the eye to stop the build process don't forget to use corrosive or explosive weapons

Your best/helpful weapon here will be a sniper for the longer shots

And a hint for when you deal with the warrior after beating jack is to go back to just right under the ledge when you jump off and most his attacks can't reach ya, his weak spots are his chest, ribs, and open mouth when berating fire

Also after beating the warrior just save/quit and you can farm him for loads of Eridium, cash & better weapons

Happy looting Patar
karni-collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #593 (permalink)
Post Whore

find good spot that has cover fire or hide in that container.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #594 (permalink)
Post Whore

more news about tiny tina cobra. they just did update about where it drops and its only in The Beatdown area. and super rare drop that is epic blue item drop. so any of mobs can drop it at a 0.9% rate. people say its one best gun in game since crits will do huge damage.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:51 AM   #595 (permalink)
Barned

For me what I had was I sniped off a few of the main guys and got the constructor down to half health. Then I took my most powerful thing [longbow bonus package 100k damage at level 32] and spammed it at him. I ran into the middle and threw down my turret which is/was upgraded to nuke the hell out of everyone. Then finish off the remainders.

Also, if you're on xbox my name is in my sig, I might go on in 3 days or so and I can help you out if you need it, my commando is level 50.
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:04 AM   #596 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
For me what I had was I sniped off a few of the main guys and got the constructor down to half health. Then I took my most powerful thing [longbow bonus package 100k damage at level 32] and spammed it at him. I ran into the middle and threw down my turret which is/was upgraded to nuke the hell out of everyone. Then finish off the remainders.

Also, if you're on xbox my name is in my sig, I might go on in 3 days or so and I can help you out if you need it, my commando is level 50.
if i had what he had my axton spec that why it would work. but had to use turret have him target it while sniper it from container or from nice spot that has good cover fire to hit it. just aim for big red eye and he falls fast with sniper rife for crits.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:12 AM   #597 (permalink)
Barned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
if i had what he had my axton spec that why it would work. but had to use turret have him target it while sniper it from container or from nice spot that has good cover fire to hit it. just aim for big red eye and he falls fast with sniper rife for crits.
Yes, sorry. Another strategy is also using the turret as a decoy. Even bosses will turn their head away from you no matter how much damage you're dealing. You could also longbow it behind the constructor.
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #598 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

I hang out WAY back on the bridge behind the pillars/towers and snipe the constructor. I bring a corrosive sniper specifically for that guy and the one at the end of the area. Kind of a cheap way to do it, but it works.

The more I play my Mechromancer the less I like her. All the skills I want are spread out and it seems like only the red tree offers any real change in how you can play her.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #599 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaman5266 View Post
I hang out WAY back on the bridge behind the pillars/towers and snipe the constructor. I bring a corrosive sniper specifically for that guy and the one at the end of the area. Kind of a cheap way to do it, but it works.

The more I play my Mechromancer the less I like her. All the skills I want are spread out and it seems like only the red tree offers any real change in how you can play her.
take a look at these build for Mechromancer
Borderlands 2 | Mechromancer/Gaige Skill Builds
Old 12-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #600 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team

Send a message via AIM to ChaplainBane Send a message via MSN to ChaplainBane Send a message via Yahoo to ChaplainBane

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
For the Constructor, I usually just keep a corrosive sniper and upon respawning, just keep critting the eye from far enough out of range that his laser and missiles can't reach me. Drop the structor and then drop my turret, back off to where the enemies stop pursuing, repeat as necessary until the way is clear. It's kinda cheap, but it gets the job done.

"I have alot of filthy habits. Most of which I find enjoyable" -Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
ChaplainBane is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in