mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 12-31-2012, 02:00 PM   #601 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Anyone know a good area to find Eridium? So far i think The Dust is the best place for me but it could be coincidental but i found a lot in that area. Also, does leveling up in multiplayer level you up for Campaigns as well? I have not played online yet.

This game is lots of fun but i need to figure out some good weapon sets. I am making a lot more $ now that i made more room in my backpack to carry stuff to sell. I am really hating these Varkids i have just discovered, they are a PITA.

I am a Gunzerker. Is he a dwarf or something? I seem to be looking everyone in the crotch..... i didnt realize they all had different skillsets at first. I like the diversity in this game.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 01-01-2013 at 11:35 AM.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #602 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team

Send a message via AIM to ChaplainBane Send a message via MSN to ChaplainBane Send a message via Yahoo to ChaplainBane

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
Levelling up in Multiplayer levels you up in campaign as well. As for farming Eridium, best way to do it is to find a Mechromancer online who is farming the Warrior. With Upshot the Deathtrap can just keep killing the Volcanic Rakks on the platform indefinitely, plenty of Eridium drops that way. Hell, if you're on XBL I can probably help you out on Farming up some Eridium, cash and exp, all you have to do really is log into the game and sit at your spawn while the bot does all the killing and I run around picking up the cash. Also, depending on your level, I might have a weapon or two kicking around that would help you out immensely.

"I have alot of filthy habits. Most of which I find enjoyable" -Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
ChaplainBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #603 (permalink)
Post Whore

I leveled up like three or 4 times killing rakk at the warriors. There's this one that respawns in mid air near a rock out in the lava he respawns so fast that you can get double and triple kills at once because the bullets travels through one into the next respawns and into the next etc etc etc. But where the drops are you can't get to. It's only good for exp
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:39 PM   #604 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Anyone know a good area to find Eridium? So far i think The Dust is the best place for me but it could be coincidental but i found a lot in that area. Also, does leveling up in multiplayer level you up for Campaigns as well? I have not played online yet.

This game is lots of fun but i need to figure out some good weapon sets. I am making a lot more $ now that i made more room in my backpack to carry stuff to sell. I am really hating these bugs i have jist come across that start with a V, i forget their names but man they are a PITA.

I am a Gunzerker. Is he a dwarf or something? I seem to be looking everyone in the crotch..... i didnt realize they all had different skillsets at first. I like the diversity in this game.
best place for that is to farm warrior. i find him easy to kill with my lv 30 unkempt harold. and you have chance to get better loot before you go on to true vault hunter mode. that only place beside lynchwood with the 3 mini boss in that area.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #605 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Seems like Bloodshot Stronghold is a good place for Eridium, but i seem to be finding it much more regularly now, found 15 or so chunks playing last night. I have the Varkids down now, seems at first i was using the least effective weapons on them, now they are a breeze now.

At first i didnt like Sniper rifles like in most games but on this one they rule, i have been using them with great success.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #606 (permalink)
Woodsball Connoisseur

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PC / Mac SHiFT Code: K3CJT-FRWZK-KRBBT-BJJ33-CB6TH
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: C3CT3-TTBF9-RH6JF-WF3T3-XR3T9
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CJ53B-66ZH5-JWK5T-9TKB3-JHC39
Xbox live: Grendal50
Grendal50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #607 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Deadmeat99

CCM Fan
Finally got my GZ to 50, I am playing on ps3.

I have come to realize 2 things I really hate about 2 as compared to one.

-27 inventory slots instead of 42
-Vehicles have problems killing things 20 levels lower than you by just running them over.

Oh and the fact that with a 30k shield and being level 45, level 34 baddies can still nearly kill you.

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Deadmeat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #608 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmeat99 View Post
-Vehicles have problems killing things 20 levels lower than you by just running them over.

Oh and the fact that with a 30k shield and being level 45, level 34 baddies can still nearly kill you.
Yeah, they really nerfed 'em. Sucks when you REALLY need to squish stuff.

Survivability definitely plays a bigger role in this one. I've found 60K+ turtle shields, but I've found my Anshin adaptive shield works very well, even at only 37K. Adds health and an elemental resist to the previous attacking element.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #609 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

PS3: 5BCJB-WBZK3-TWKWB-HB5BJ-B6BF6
PC/Mac: 5TWTT-3SJWC-5RB33-T3T3B-FZ5HK
X360: KJ5JJ-TZT36-XHXTR-5X3JJ-SHHS9

----------------------------------------------------------
12:56 - Update

PC: CBCJJ-3RJ55-5XT3J-3T3T3-TRCTK
--------------------------------------------

PS3: KBKBT-WH6W3-T55C3-ZT5TJ-5J6ZT
PC: 53W3T-WF3KK-5FBT3-33TTB-CF5K3
X360: WBW3B-TXJBX-XZXJ6-56J3B-WXTHK
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #610 (permalink)
Un-Active Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
sry iv been offline so long. Holiday and stuff. We now have all the new weapon and skin codes for the new DLC on the 15th. Looks like some good stuff this time around.

as always i can drop an endless amount if interested on the 15th.

For Sale

Hawkeye20: "......Hit!..............medic..... oh God...."
pghp8ntballer: "Cause you know, first strike and flatline systems together with a scope allow you to shoot into the future."
SEFishy is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in