mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 01-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #661 (permalink)
Post Whore

as of right now i like the Pimpernel i can take robots out easy since when it five lower-damage it does more damage since other 2 shots will hit it too. since you aim where both legs are attached to body. also does good dam people too. to bad i have shock i want to have Corrosive. but you get what you get. i find it better the lyuda sometimes for damage.

Pimpernel - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthroughs, Weapons, Classes, Character builds, Enemies, DLC and more! s
Old 01-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #662 (permalink)
Post Whore

Gear up for Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt -- the third campaign add-on for Borderlands 2, arriving January 15 -- with special in-game events leading up to its release!

The final day of festivities is upon us, as Pandora grows more dangerous (but also more rewarding) for those adventuring online with two or more players in True Vault Hunter Mode* -- should the varkids infesting Tundra Express, Caustic Caverns or Natural Selection Annex survive long enough to enter the pod state multiple times, they stand a far greater chance of morphing into the fearsome Vermivorous the Invincible. However, those that emerge victorious in their struggles against Vermivorous the Invincible also face greater rewards as the legendary Norfleet weapon is far more likely to appear upon his defeat.

This chance to easily hunt one of Pandora's most elusive beasts ends at 10:55AM CST / 4:55PM GMT on Tuesday, January 15 (What time is that for me?) -- giving you just enough time to steady your nerves before setting off to tackle the new adventures and creatures contained within the Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt campaign add-on!

pc/mac
C3W3B-6B95C-SWFJJ-B3BJJ-5C6XJ
ps3
5TCJB-35RWB-WCWCJ-93C3J-3SSHR
xbox 360
CB53J-FZFSC-9Z6JF-WRBTB-B5S5S
Old 01-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #663 (permalink)
Un-Active Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
this sounds interesting... but i already have every norfleet : (

For Sale

Hawkeye20: "......Hit!..............medic..... oh God...."
pghp8ntballer: "Cause you know, first strike and flatline systems together with a scope allow you to shoot into the future."
SEFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #664 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

too bad the 360 is bugged...ugh...
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #665 (permalink)
What should I put here?

If anybody is having trouble downloading the most recent compatibility pack for Xbox, Gearbox's Twitter suggests going adding the pack to your Xbox download queue from the Xbox website.

Link to Gearbox's post: "Can't Download Compatibility Pack" Error on Xbox 360 : Gearbox Software Support

Link to compatability pack on the Xbox Marketplace website: Compatibility Pack - Xbox.com

I was originally having trouble downloading the pack and using the above website worked for me. Hopefully it works for others too.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #666 (permalink)
Post Whore

not sure any one saw this or found this. but in first area of sir hammerlock big hunt area. you will find fireplace that take 12 Eridians each time. not sure what it does but i found 4 of them and lost like 48 bars or so. not sure what it does or if its a Easter egg or not.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #667 (permalink)
Post Whore

found out what it is. for some reason they made so it cost alot of bars to open it. so they made so if your in group of 4 people you can split the cost 4 way or could have group of 2 pay 2 each or if in group of three someone is man out and has to pay for last one.

After all 4 are lit, you go to another place with a totem and a lever, pull the lever to summon a lot of mobs and then a new raid boss, a huge strider..

also found this on sunday Legendary Soldier class mod in chest before you head to area where you fight handsome jack or warrior boss.

+5 Sentry Skill
+5 Ready Skill
+5 Impact Skill
+5 Expertise Skill
+5 Healthy Skill
+5 Preparation Skill

Last edited by chrislognshot; 01-15-2013 at 09:53 PM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #668 (permalink)
Un-Active Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
meh thats the old one from killing veno. Very hard to aquire though

For Sale

Hawkeye20: "......Hit!..............medic..... oh God...."
pghp8ntballer: "Cause you know, first strike and flatline systems together with a scope allow you to shoot into the future."
SEFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #669 (permalink)
Post Whore

new report on new raid boss cost is like 96 bars now to unlock it. also what your take on new dlc. from what i read most people say its to short. other say to easy or saying to hard. i love it nice balance to it. but have not played much of it. just got all but 2 side quest done in first area. i do wish they would make next dlc way longer since first 2 where not long enough. i hope they make last dlc have about 10 to 15 main quest and about 20 side quest so you get at least 10hrs of add stuff. that one main reason why i like elderscroll all new stuff add about 20 to 30 hrs of stuff.

Last edited by chrislognshot; 01-16-2013 at 02:25 AM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #670 (permalink)
Post Whore

Does raid damage add to zeros kunai

Also. I have a shield from captain blade missions that adds explosive damage to melee does that also count for kunai?
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in