mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 01-28-2013, 01:58 AM   #731 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

it's been fine all week for me.
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #732 (permalink)
Woodsball Connoisseur

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
its under extra the find spot where it ask for shift codes. i have one more question how come you take damage from ride when you get out vehicles. even thou you did not get attacked in vehicles or you damage vehicles too.
If you have any skills, artifacts or items that add to health they aren't active when you're in a vehicle, so you're down by that much when you get out.
Xbox live: Grendal50
Grendal50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #733 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
so my friend apparently used the always win orange on the slot machine hack and now has all orange guns. anyone else use this?
Old 01-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #734 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOB View Post
so my friend apparently used the always win orange on the slot machine hack and now has all orange guns. anyone else use this?
here what i posted about it. never tried it or used it. since was not sure if safe to use. i seen videos of on how it works and how to do it. but do not want to try something that might be harmful to computer or my account.
has anyone tried cheat engine 6.2. they have hack that makes slot machine give orange all time.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #735 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Bumped into a guy last night in my game that "duped" as he called it 200 legendary items for me to choose from along with the others in the game. I have a nice stash of stuff waiting for me when i hit lvl30 and some good stuff until then as well. I am gonna track him down again when these items become outmatched but they will last me a long time now. I feel like i cheated but didnt really do anything but accept a gift haha. I also have close to $1000000 now too so i can die w/o it bothering me now.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #736 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
here what i posted about it. never tried it or used it. since was not sure if safe to use. i seen videos of on how it works and how to do it. but do not want to try something that might be harmful to computer or my account.
has anyone tried cheat engine 6.2. they have hack that makes slot machine give orange all time.
He uses it and I can connect into his game and he can connect into mine. I have heard that gearbox does not really care if you do this, I guess since its not a competitive game you are only "cheating yourself out of the experience". I would research a little bit about how steam feels about it but so far he hasnt had any problems.
And when I join his game it works for me also and I dont have any of the cheat engines installed.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #737 (permalink)
Post Whore

yes steams knows about it. but my main issue is this. how safe is program and does it make easy for people to hack your account or add virus or malware to computer. i just do not want to add mod file to game if going to hurt my computer or cause account to get hacked or messed up. program look safe but its to good to be true.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #738 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOB View Post
I have heard that gearbox does not really care if you do this, I guess since its not a competitive game you are only "cheating yourself out of the experience".
This is why I don't use cheats. I built up a monster of a siren in the first one- soloed the 20rd. Underdome challenges (Lv.50) and everything. No feeling in that game was better than 100% utter completion of the game with no cheats/duping.

I will say helpful in-game glitches are fair game to me, though I rarely use them.
Quote:
yes steams knows about it. but my main issue is this. how safe is program and does it make easy for people to hack your account or add virus or malware to computer. i just do not want to add mod file to game if going to hurt my computer or cause account to get hacked or messed up. program look safe but its to good to be true.
If you have to question it, then don't use it. Ask yourself if the risk to your compy worth some extra goodies for a game.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #739 (permalink)
Post Whore

Hey can anyone do me a favor for ps3 I'm looking for a standard damage sniper rifle with burst fire. I would like something In the ballpark of 25k. Doesn't have to be rare or anything. Here's the catch if you can please get me one that dumps most if not all of its mag in one burst. I've seen ones that do 3/4 before but that was a lower level one. Thanks
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #740 (permalink)
Post Whore

Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes
Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes - Gearbox Software Community

finally glad to see them fix the Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft. and fact that sometimes you will lose your money threw the floor too. to many people having complaints about it and i lost 4,000,000 from it.

Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes
01.29.13 - Chris Faylor

Today we're rolling out a series of hot fixes for Borderlands 2 on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!

Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes
January 29, 2013

Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.

A hot fix is automatically applied at the "Press Start" screen when Borderlands 2 is connected to the internet. In general, hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent -- they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting Borderlands 2.

To ensure that you receive hot fixes, make sure that your system is connected to the internet when Borderlands 2 boots up. A hot fix differs from an update in that an update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once.

For the latest on hot fixes and updates to Borderlands 2, keep an eye on the respective Knowledge Base article for your platform: PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in