mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 02-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #761 (permalink)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
lucky, i had to kill vermi hundreds of times to get my set >:|
StockClassPunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #762 (permalink)
JMC

I'll be on tonight from 6 or 7 to about 11 or 12. If ant are interested.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #763 (permalink)
JMC

Hey CO thanks for running with me on the dam. Sorry I had to go had Superbowl stuff to go do.
Hope ta run with ya again.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #764 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC View Post
Hey CO thanks for running with me on the dam. Sorry I had to go had Superbowl stuff to go do.
Hope ta run with ya again.
No problem man, sorry i wasnt more help. Without my loadout of legendary stuff i would have just been a burden, being several levels down was tough, some of those guys would hit me 2-3 times and i was toast. I never used so many rockets! It was some fun and intense battle. Sorry for sacrificing you in the burn pit, not sure if you wanted me to do that but it WAS accidental but it dropped some eridium and good weapons.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #765 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
CTWJJ-95F95-HSFT6-5RTJT-T5CFJ

This worked twice for me giving me 10 keys. Xbox.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #766 (permalink)
Post Whore

Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes (2/5)
02.05.13 - Chris Faylor

Another round of Borderlands 2 hot fixes are now rolling out on PC / Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!

Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes
February 5, 2013

Commando's Rifleman, Gunner and Shock Trooper class mods now correctly increase kill skill bonuses.
Increased Shock Spike shield damage by addressing issue where it was not being calculated properly.
Clients are now able to see explosions caused by Norfleets in multiplayer.
Thermitage (Sir Hammerlock DLC) is now friendlier and will no longer refuse to come play with some players.

A hot fix is automatically applied at the "Press Start" screen when Borderlands 2 is connected to the internet. In general, hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent -- they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting Borderlands 2.

To ensure that you receive hot fixes, make sure that your system is connected to the internet when Borderlands 2 boots up. A hot fix differs from an update in that an update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once.

For more on hot fixes and updates to Borderlands 2, keep an eye on the respective Knowledge Base article for your platform: PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #767 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Beat the game last night at lvl 35 and it gave me a lvl 24 legendary weapon. I feel ripped off. Now i need to lvl up to 50 so i can use my keys, hopefully it gives me lvl 50 weaponry. I may start a new character before hitting 50 though.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #768 (permalink)
JMC

Yeah know that filling.
I got to lvl 40 today and got to the end of the latest DLC and keep getting my *** kicked. By frankenjack so its back to the regular game maybe I'll join other people.
the sacrifice thing was fine i' d been wondering what would come out of it.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:39 AM   #769 (permalink)
Needs Nerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC View Post
Yeah know that filling.
I got to lvl 40 today and got to the end of the latest DLC and keep getting my *** kicked. By frankenjack so its back to the regular game maybe I'll join other people.
the sacrifice thing was fine i' d been wondering what would come out of it.
Yeah I had a ridiculously hard time with jackenstein on my lvl 50 gunzerker. I found thats its all about hitting is critical spots (first the top electric things one at a time, then the jack mask in his chest) and leaving some of the loaders damaged, so you can get second wind on them when youʻre down. If youʻre xbox, I can help you out if you need. Iʻve also found that using the evil smasher glitch and farming voracidous is the easiest way to get those legendary class mods. Iʻm currently looking for the breakneck banshee class mod for my siren. With the rough rider shield, ill go super speed.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #770 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I started a character today, a Commando, i was jealous of the cool turrets i keep seeing in group play, if anyone wants to start a new file i am still low level (5). I was glad to see my badass token rewards also increase the other characters skillpoints. The Commando seems stronger to start out than my Gunzerker too, i chalk it up to the badass tokens.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in