mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 09-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #71 (permalink)
Gun whore to the core

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Does anyone know what the tip jar is for at Moxxie's place?
Its where your money should be going instead of the slot machines. If you tip her enough, you get an achievement on the 360 version.

Also, I have hit the Marcus heads, the Moxxi legs and the Vault symbol a few times each. The best thing that I have ever picked up was the Firehawk shield. Flame Novas are awesome.

I saw someone talking about Easter Eggs and I know of a few.
--You can get a skin called "Why So Serious?" Obviously its taken from The Dark Knight and the colors are white, green and purple
--The Sal head Breaking Bald is a spinoff of the Breaking Bad series main character and it even looks like him
--The Minecraft one
--In the mission to kill the four mutants, the are all colored like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the names to go with them, also they like pizza

These are the ones I have found myself.

Last edited by xgunslingerx; 09-24-2012 at 08:52 PM.
xgunslingerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgunslingerx View Post
Its where your money should be going instead of the slot machines. If you tip her enough, you get an achievement on the 360 version.

Also, I have hit the Marcus heads, the Moxxi legs and the Vault symbol a few times each. The best thing that I have ever picked up was the Firehawk shield. Flame Novas are awesome.

I saw someone talking about Easter Eggs and I know of a few.
--You can get a skin called "Why So Serious?" Obviously its taken from The Dark Knight and the colors are white, green and purple
--The Sal head Breaking Bald is a spinoff of the Breaking Bad series main character and it even looks like him
--The Minecraft one
--In the mission to kill the four mutants, the are all colored like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the names to go with them, also they like pizza

These are the ones I have found myself.
I found a side mission that seems to poke fun at the Lulzsec mascot
wingbatwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #73 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
well i believe i just found my first glitched gun with a few friends, finshed the quest where you find clothes for the robot and he gave us both a gun. Mine did 48damage with a 3000% damage multiplyer on it. Also, these were PISTOLS

His did around 4600 damage with the same 3000% damage multiplyer along with a 1200 round clip size, i grabbed a few screenshots of the stats.
After we got ahold of these things all hell broke loose, game rubberbanding everywhere, inventorry not working right, enemies not even showing up on the screen. Though put the guns away and the game works fine, it was odd.

Also on the money thing, spending 10-20k in one hit is nothing, i'll go all the way down to no money and within 30 minutes be back up to 30k or so without actually farming for cash, and that's around level 30 or so.

ALso using the naggy sniper rifle that complains at you when you crit or reload, made the mistake of going down while in beserk mode with that gun in one hand, holy hell, the voice was suddenly on ALLLLLL my guns, even resetting the game didnt work, ended up putting my entire inventory away play a misson and come back to get them.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #74 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Im looking forward to the 30 dollar DLC packed version next year.

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:04 AM   #75 (permalink)

Found an Arrested Development Easter Egg, the news stand kid says "there's always money in the news stand!"

Made my day.
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #76 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

fyi, if you tip moxxi something like $15k+ she will give you a legendary weapon. appearently, it vibrates
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #77 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyrally View Post
fyi, if you tip moxxi something like $15k+ she will give you a legendary weapon. appearently, it vibrates
OMFG now i get the joke, i'd have to guess it only works on consoles, I'm playing on the computer and I didnt get why she said "you'll know why it's my favorite when you use it"

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #78 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

it should be across all the platforms. it isnt given right at $15k, i think that is just the tip minimum.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #79 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyrally View Post
it should be across all the platforms. it isnt given right at $15k, i think that is just the tip minimum.
lol my computer mouse doesnt vibrate though.

also

something seems fishy lol, plus it only holds like 12 rounds on my screen.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #80 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think that's the idea dude the gun sig thingy describes it as a liar
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in