mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 02-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #831 (permalink)
JMC

Hey CO next time I see ya its team up and kill all. I started the Maya toon made it to lvl 9. Now is time to join others I will be on at some point from 4 or 5 till about 7 over the next couple of nites sat till 10.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #832 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Sounds good JMC, it will be Saturday likely, i work nights during the week so i dont play during the week usually till after midnight. My Mechromancer is only lvl13 (i think...) so we can join up with those characters and level up.

I messed around with my skill trees a bit last night and now my Commando and his turrets seem much stronger, double turrets with rocket pods dominates. It definetly pays off to reset your skill points and try new things out.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #833 (permalink)
MCB Member

Crazy, yeah, the double rockets is, imho, the best build for Commander, kicks the tar out of bosses.

I'm personally anxious for the lvl cap to increase so i can have my dmg Siren AND some team healing skills.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #834 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I am getting lazy with these double turrets with rocket pods, they just destroy everything.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #835 (permalink)
MCB Member

Its the rockets that do most of the dmg. Alot of guys swear that the nuke is awesome, but it doesn't lvl well. Those rocket pods, put out lvl appropriate dmg the whole time. Only trouble i've seen with them is when their target gets alittle too close, they will occasionally kill themselves through splash dmg.

Finally got me a Harold, fun times...one shot farming runs equals win.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #836 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
The nuke is pretty darn good but i think the double turrets with rocket pods is the best setup i have tried, they just smash everything. I am not running shields on them, i tried what chrislognshot suggested, and it does help with seeing enemies in certain areas, but the shield on them does come in handy when yours becomes depleted. I am debating on switching them back on.

Almost hit 50 on my Commando last night but was falling asleep while playing so i decided to call it a night and just finish it tonight, i think i am only a few thousand points away. Thanks to Hollowhound for helping me level up a bunch lately.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #837 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
The nuke is pretty darn good but i think the double turrets with rocket pods is the best setup i have tried, they just smash everything. I am not running shields on them, i tried what chrislognshot suggested, and it does help with seeing enemies in certain areas, but the shield on them does come in handy when yours becomes depleted. I am debating on switching them back on.

Almost hit 50 on my Commando last night but was falling asleep while playing so i decided to call it a night and just finish it tonight, i think i am only a few thousand points away. Thanks to Hollowhound for helping me level up a bunch lately.
i was like you shields made it great but drop two down you get hurt by the fact it makes hard to see and get in away if you do 2 turrets with rockets. have not tried 2 turret with long bow. since rockets work better with 2 turret. then 2 turret and long bow. since do not get extra damage from rockets. i find i hardly use my gun turret since i have good bee shield and great sniper rifle. i also find it better to use slag turret with rockets and shield. since give you extra damage and more shield to stay alive solo.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #838 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
i was like you shields made it great but drop two down you get hurt by the fact it makes hard to see and get in away if you do 2 turrets with rockets.
If you step into a shield after dropping a turret your vision clears up a bit. Then you're not trying to look through two walls of shielding.

But then if the turret's a target so are you. I'm most successful just dropping turrets and moving wide right or left. Drop, flank, open up.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #839 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I like to hide behind barricades and toss my turrete up and over them, one on the ceiling if i can or on top of something so it has a high ground shot, shooting down onto targets gets more critical hits.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #840 (permalink)
Woodsball Connoisseur

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PC / Mac: KJWJ3-SCBFK-S5F3J-JBBB3-BHCJ3
Xbox 360: WB5TJ-9KF95-3TZ3X-KR3JJ-FW9R3
PlayStation 3: 5JKJJ-CXZ53-5WWKT-H3WBJ-ZZ55X

These codes will be active through March 4, 2013 -- be sure to use them before then!
Xbox live: Grendal50
Grendal50 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in